170150 USG Durock Shower System Drain Assembly
USG Durock Shower System Drain Assembly
The universal design of the USG Durock Brand Shower System drain assembly simplifies installation and stands out for a number of reasons.
- Grates sold separately
- Accepts both 4" and 5" USG Durock Shower System exclusive Designer and Pro Series grates
- Accommodates 2" and 3" ABS or PVC waste lines, allowing for solvent-weld and no-hub connections
- Features a nonwoven fleece on both the top and the bottom of the integrated bonding flange
- Construction cover keeps mortar, grout and other debris from entering the drain
- The fleece is co-molded with the ABS drain body to ensure the highest possible permanent bond
- Included with pre-sloped shower kits
- 1 PVC Bushing
- 1 ABS Bushing
- Rubber O-Ring
- Bonding Flange
- Construction Cover
Questions & Answers (1)
Can the PVC hub be solvent welded to the drain housing for a more secure installation?
The USG Durock drain can be connected via a no hub connector or a solvent connection.
Let us konw if you have any other questions.