Laticrete SpectraLOCK 1 Pre-Mixed Grout - 1 Gallon
Laticrete SPECTRALOCK 1 Pre-Mixed Grout
From showers and pools, to interior and exterior applications, SPECTRALOCK 1 is the most versatile pre-mixed grout on the market. Not only can you utilize SPECTRALOCK 1 for MORE installations than other pre-mixed grouts, you gain the added benefit of increasing your overall productivity. New formula Spectralock 1 provides the benefits of epoxy grout without the hassle of mixing, combining extreme versatility and color consistency.
- Strongest one-step grout available resistant to cracking and rated for heavier foot traffic for an installation that can last a lifetime
- Sold in 1 gallon pails
- Quick and easy installations, with no stirring or mixing, and easy water clean-up
- Stain-proof (residential installation only) to common household cleaners, liquids and other goods - Clean all spills immediately!
- Meets ANSI A118.3 Requirements
- Available in all 40 LATICRETE colors, 12 SPECTRALOCK DAZZLE and glow-in-the-dark grout options
- Strong epoxy performance without the hassle of cleaning epoxy resins
- Safe to use with low VOC and low odor
- Resealable package reduces waste and overall material costs, and can be opened and reused for up to 6 month
- Eliminates discoloring, blotches, and shading
- Anti-microbial technology inhibits the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew
- Equipped with Microban antimicrobial technology
- Microban provides around-the-clock product protection from the growth of microbes including bacteria, mold and mildew
- Integrated antimicrobial technology stays present and active for the expected lifetime of a product at a cellular level to continually disrupt growth and reproduction of contaminating microorganisms
- Antimicrobial technology is not designed to replace normal cleaning practices or protect users
Questions & Answers
what is the coverage of 1 gallon?
by pete 10/14/2020 10:40:52 am
This is dependent on the dimensions of the tile you are using and the joint width desired. Please reference the "Manual" PDF on the page, as it contains a breakdown chart in regards to coverage.
Can you use a refillable caulk gun to apply to tile seams. Is the grout sanded or un-sanded?
by K Steffen 5/11/2021 3:45:20 pm
The SPECTRALOCK 1 Pre-Mixed Grout is too thick to be put in a caulk gun and is recommended to be spread like normal grout. This is sanded Grout.
Ratings & Reviews
Best grout available
by db -
This has become the only grout I use for all tile jobs. Ive tried most other brands and nothing compares to this. Easy to apply,clean, and true to color. Just need to do very small areas and clean almost immediately. Best advice, get the epoxy sponges from CD and cleaning is very simple.Very difficult to clean without them. And do not attempt large areas without cleaning as you go. Laticrete needs to modify their cleaning instruction for this grout. It really sets fast and regular hydra type sponges do not work. Start with epoxy sponge and follow with a Ardex type, done with zero haze. Much easier and faster than dealing with epoxy Spectralock or the Permacolor select.
Easy to use, no haze.