35500 Kristal Giga-Cut 640 mm Tile Cutter
Kristal Giga-Cut 640 mm (~25") Tile Cutter
Enjoy Special Savings on this Kristal Product During Our Monthly Special!! Was $299.97, Now Only $269!!
The fastest way to cut ceramic tile is by using a hand tile cutter.
- 640 mm (25") rip cut, 450 mm (17") diagonal cuts, weighs 36 lbs
- Cuts hard porcelain, floor tile, mosaics and other material
- The ball bearings in the cutting head allow the head to move smoothly and precisely on the steel guide bar
- Double breaking system allows users to snap in the middle or end of the tile
- Single steel guide bar of 15mm thickness will not flex when breaking porcelain tile in the center of the material
- Spring loaded steel plates for better shock absorption and allow user a clean break
- Specially designed ruler can swivel and lock for repetitive cuts at any angle
- L cuts and electrical outlets cut-outs can only be achieved with a wet saw
- All components are electro statically powder painted
- Ball bearing Tungsten Carbide cutting wheel is in 22 mm diameter
Questions & Answers (2)
Does the Kristal Giga-Cut 640 mm Tile Cutter come with a carrying case?
No, a carrying case is not included with the Kristal Giga-Cut 640 mm Tile Cutter.
Does the Kristal Giga-Cut 640 mm Tile Cutter come with replacement scoring wheels?
No, the Kristal Giga-Cut 640 mm Tile Cutter does not come with replacement scoring wheels. Click here for replacement Kristal Scoring Wheels!