9369 Wacker Neuson PS2 2" Submersible Water Pump
Wacker Neuson PS2 400/500/800 2 inch Submersible Water Pump
Lightweight, portable, single phase submersible pumps are designed to handle water and solids. Built for the demands of construction, mining, municipality and farm applications.
- Single Phase 110 Volts
- Lightweight, compact design for easy transport and positioning of pump
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs
- Heavy-duty power cord with strain relief resists pullout and abrasion reducing costly repairs
- Insulation on all conductors of the power cable are protected by a water block system to prevent wicking of water into the motor
- Silicon carbide faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrication, cooling and overall motor protection
- Preliminary v-ring or lip seal (depending on model) shields the mechanical seal from abrasive wear due to suspended debris in pumping fluid
- Semi-vortex impeller allows for optimum wear resistance
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent pump at a good price
by none -
Excellent pump for pumping out excavations. Keeps up with moderate rain and ground water.
Great product for a great price!
by the pool guy -
I am a swimming pool contractor in Florida and am always using submersibles. This is a quality pump and the price was about $80 less then my local supplier!
Good solid pump
by Sump Pit Sam -
I'm using the pump (ps2 500) as a backup in my basement sump pit. I get a lot of water during spring thaw and rain. This pump is quiet and pumps a lot of water when I need it.