Wacker Neuson PS2 2" Submersible Water Pump
Wacker Neuson PS2 400/500/800 2 inch Submersible Water Pump
Lightweight, portable, single phase submersible pumps are designed to handle water and solids. Built for the demands of construction, mining, municipality and farm applications.
- Single Phase 110 Volts
- Lightweight, compact design for easy transport and positioning of pump
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs
- Heavy-duty power cord with strain relief resists pullout and abrasion reducing costly repairs
- Insulation on all conductors of the power cable are protected by a water block system to prevent wicking of water into the motor
- Silicon carbide faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrication, cooling and overall motor protection
- Preliminary v-ring or lip seal (depending on model) shields the mechanical seal from abrasive wear due to suspended debris in pumping fluid
- Semi-vortex impeller allows for optimum wear resistance
Questions & Answers
Would it be possible to get a copy of an instruction and safety manual for the operation of this pump?
by firstname.lastname@example.org 7/17/2015 3:54:49 pm
The operator's manual is available here. Links to manual, videos, and parts list are located at the top of the page to the left of the pictures.
Can this pump be used to pump from river 200 ft uphill to irrigation plants?
by Tim 5/3/2016 11:00:44 am
Unfortunately none of the pumps that we list on our website have the GPM or Max Head/Height capacity to give you sufficient pressure at 200 ft. uphill.
Would this be a good pump to be used with a pressure tank shutoff at 45 psi, to provide water for a house?
by Johnny 1/4/2017 7:54:49 pm
The PS2 series is a great general purpose sub pump option. You need to ensure this pump will operate "on the curve" (See here) to ensure optimal performance. This question would be best addressed by consulting with the Wacker-Neuson tech department.
Can you tell me if any of the pumps are 3/4 hp? Thanks
by Al 5/10/2019 11:34:39 am
None of these pumps are 3/4 hp. The Model PS2 500 is 2/3 hp and the 400 and 800 are 1/2 hp.
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent pump at a good price
by none -
Excellent pump for pumping out excavations. Keeps up with moderate rain and ground water.
Great product for a great price!
by the pool guy -
I am a swimming pool contractor in Florida and am always using submersibles. This is a quality pump and the price was about $80 less then my local supplier!
Good solid pump
by Sump Pit Sam -
I'm using the pump (ps2 500) as a backup in my basement sump pit. I get a lot of water during spring thaw and rain. This pump is quiet and pumps a lot of water when I need it.