9369 Wacker Neuson PS2 2" Submersible Water Pump
Wacker Neuson PS2 400/500/800 2" Submersible Water Pump
Lightweight, portable, single phase submersible pumps are designed to handle water and solids. Built for the demands of construction, mining, municipality and farm applications.
- Single Phase 110 Volts
- Lightweight, compact design for easy transport and positioning of pump
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs
- Heavy-duty power cord with strain relief resists pullout and abrasion reducing costly repairs
- Insulation on all conductors of the power cable are protected by a water block system to prevent wicking of water into the motor
- Silicon carbide faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrication, cooling and overall motor protection
- Preliminary v-ring or lip seal (depending on model) shields the mechanical seal from abrasive wear due to suspended debris in pumping fluid
- Semi-vortex impeller allows for optimum wear resistance
Questions & Answers (4)
Would it be possible to get a copy of an instruction and safety manual for the operation of this pump? Our crews use it and I would like to be able to link to it.
All links to manual, videos, and parts list are located at the top of the page to the left of the pictures.click here for Wacker Neuson PS2 400 manual
Can this pump be used to pump from river 200 ft uphill to irrigation plants?
Unfortunately none of the pumps that we list on our website have the GPM or Max Head/Height capacity to give you sufficient pressure at 200 ft. uphill.
Would this be a good pump to be used with a pressure tank, shutoff at 45psi, to provide water for a house.
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
The PS2 series is a great general purpose sub pump option. You need to ensure this pump will operate "on the curve" (See additional info .pdf above) to ensure optimal performance. This question would be best addressed by consulting with the Wacker-Neuson tech department.
Can you tell me if any of the pumps are 3quarter hp thanks
None of these pumps are 3/4 hp. The Model PS2 500 is 2/3 hp and the 400 and 800 are 1/2hp
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent pump at a good price
by none -
Excellent pump for pumping out excavations. Keeps up with moderate rain and ground water.
Great product for a great price!
by the pool guy -
I am a swimming pool contractor in Florida and am always using submersibles. This is a quality pump and the price was about $80 less then my local supplier!
Good solid pump
by Sump Pit Sam -
I'm using the pump (ps2 500) as a backup in my basement sump pit. I get a lot of water during spring thaw and rain. This pump is quiet and pumps a lot of water when I need it.