From Contractors Direct
- Same day shipping cut off time for air orders for stock items is 12:00PM ET
- Expedited air services are available. Contact Us to confirm
- Contractors Direct ships via USPS, UPS and UPS Freight from our location.
- Click here for UPS & USPS delivery times for items from our CT warehouse.
- These time-in-transit maps are not guaranteed.
- Day of order processing does not count as a day in transit.
- Shipping time is calculated by business days. Weekends do not count.
- Lead times vary depending on availability, ship from location, and delivery address.
- To confirm availability and lead time Click Here for Live Help or call 1-800-709-0002.
- Refusal of delivery or providing inaccurate delivery information may result in additional delays and shipping fees.
- Free Shipping" items ship for free to anywhere in the contiguous United States. Some restrictions apply.
- Shipping options for customers outside of the lower 48 United States (i.e. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada, Europe etc.) are limited. Use the shipping estimator in your Shopping Cart to see shipping costs or email us for a shipping quote.
- Expedited air services are be available. Contact Us for more details
- *** Shipping time is calculated by business days. Weekends do not count. ***
- Some items must be shipped by truck to a commercially zoned address with truck access and a loading dock or forklift on site.
- Liftgate service is available for an additional fee. **Restrictions May Apply
- If item(s) shipped freight appear damaged upon delivery please do not sign for package(s) and refuse delivery. Call Contractors Direct immediately for additional questions, comments, concerns (800) 709-0002
- Freight Delays: Once shipped, Contractors Direct is at the mercy of its freight provider and cannot be held responsible for any forseen delays. We can lobby on behalf of our customer to provide the best possible service and resolve the situation quickly.
- Free Freight orders are subject to change or be cancelled for Freight orders shipped to rural locations outside of Tforce & Fedex's reach.