Rubi Joint Applicator For Grout & Mortar
Rubi Joint Applicator For Grout and Mortar
- High capacity applicator for the application of mortar joints
- Extra-light structure made of aluminum
- For fast, clean and simple application
- Reduces consumption of mortar and dirt after pointing
- Trigger-adjustable pressure
- Changeable outlet nozzles adjustable to the width of every joint
- Also usable for application of silicon in cartridges
- Fast, clean application
- Tuck Point Applicator 25.36 Fl.oz / (650 cc) capacity
- Mechanical advantage 12:1
- Trowel or pour material into tube for dispensing
- Barrel turns, application around corners
- Thumb activated instant pressure release
- Designed for mortar and tile applications
- Scoop or pour material into tube for dispensing
- Package includes standard 2 nozzles, plunger and tube
- For larger grout joints, simply cut the nozzles to the size of the joint you are filling
Ratings & Reviews
I would buy this product again and again
by jbflooring -
Cut grouting time in half.
Just like caulking
by tileman -
This grout gun is high quality and does exactly what is says. Saved a lot of clean up time.
by Neves -
great tool it is a time saver! wish that I had bought it before. really happy with it. GOOD PRICE...
Good quality and works great
by Rick -
Good quality and works great would recommend it to anyone grouting rock, much easier than grout bag.
Best tool ever for mortar
by Ross -
This works so much better than a grout bag....it puts mortar exactly where you want it and does so by simply squeezing on the handles. So much more economical that twisting on the end of the grout bag. Comes apart without tools to through clean out.
With some mortar mixes it can leave a plug in the tube that has to be cleaned out but that is so minor compared to the advantages that this offer.
Awesome Grout tool!
I used this to grout between tiles that were very porous because they would be very hard to clean if I used a grout float. It worked amazingly with grout! Very accurate, little mess and easy to use. Then I tried it with spec mix cement and initially it wouldn't go through the gun. Then I cut the tip a bit bigger and thinned the cement mix and it worked great. I will not grout without this tool again.