Rubi Joint Applicator For Grout & Mortar
Rubi Joint Applicator For Grout and Mortar
- High capacity applicator for the application of mortar joints
- Extra-light structure made of aluminum
- For fast, clean and simple application
- Reduces consumption of mortar and dirt after pointing
- Trigger-adjustable pressure
- Changeable outlet nozzles adjustable to the width of every joint
- Also usable for application of silicon in cartridges
- Fast, clean application
- Tuck Point Applicator 25.36 Fl.oz / (650 cc) capacity
- Mechanical advantage 12:1
- Trowel or pour material into tube for dispensing
- Barrel turns, application around corners
- Thumb activated instant pressure release
- Designed for mortar and tile applications
- Scoop or pour material into tube for dispensing
- Package includes standard 2 nozzles, plunger and tube
- For larger grout joints, simply cut the nozzles to the size of the joint you are filling
Do you have replacement rubber for the plunger?
by Fred 7/20/2015 7:21:29 pm
Click here for the Rubi screw, piston, and nozzles kit. The rubber is included with the kit.
Will this product work for a non shrink grout our do you have another applicator for this?
by Mark Cilla 9/3/2015 5:36:28 pm
The Rubi Joint Applicator will work with non shrink grout.
Will the Rubi Joint Applicator work with Epoxy grout?
by Gary 11/28/2015 11:44:55 am
Yes, the Rubi Joint Applicator will work with epoxy grout. Make sure to clean it properly immediately after use. Failure to clean properly will make the Rubi Joint Applicator unusable.
The Rubi Joint Applicator kit contains a soft yellow seal installed on the plunger and a loose white hard plastic one in the packaging. Please explain the uses of each. Thanks.
by Steve Sabeff 2/19/2016 4:37:11 pm
The soft yellow seal is for use with grout. The white piece is for a joint sealant sausage like the one pictured below.
You must remove the yellow seal and attach the white piece.
Will a tube of caulk fit inside the tube?
by Gene 11/7/2017 8:24:12 pm
Yes, you can use standard caulk tube with this product.
I would buy this product again and again
by jbflooring -
Cut grouting time in half.
Just like caulking
by tileman -
This grout gun is high quality and does exactly what is says. Saved a lot of clean up time.
by Neves -
great tool it is a time saver! wish that I had bought it before. really happy with it. GOOD PRICE...
Good quality and works great
by Rick -
Good quality and works great would recommend it to anyone grouting rock, much easier than grout bag.
Best tool ever for mortar
by Ross -
This works so much better than a grout bag....it puts mortar exactly where you want it and does so by simply squeezing on the handles. So much more economical that twisting on the end of the grout bag. Comes apart without tools to through clean out.
With some mortar mixes it can leave a plug in the tube that has to be cleaned out but that is so minor compared to the advantages that this offer.
Awesome Grout tool!
I used this to grout between tiles that were very porous because they would be very hard to clean if I used a grout float. It worked amazingly with grout! Very accurate, little mess and easy to use. Then I tried it with spec mix cement and initially it wouldn't go through the gun. Then I cut the tip a bit bigger and thinned the cement mix and it worked great. I will not grout without this tool again.