SMBERTA Raimondi Berta Advanced Grout Cleaning Machine
Raimondi Berta Advanced Commercial Grout Cleaning Machine
The Raimondi Berta Advanced Sponge Machine is a lifesaver when you're faced with cleaning large areas of grout. It will clean 800-1500 sq. ft. per hour in general, and 300 sq.ft per hour for more difficult surfaces. Ideal for terracotta, ceramic tile, porcelain, marble, clinker, porphyry, natural stone, quarry tiles, treated tiling, and more.
- 20% lighter than original Berta
- Constructed of die-cast aluminum body
- Slimmer design to get in tighter spaces
- Longer more ergonomic adjustable handle
- Electric grout cleaning machine designed to clean large grouted areas quickly and easily
- One man can clean 800-1,500 sq.ft. per hour, standing up!
- Part of the 3-Step Solution To Grouting and Cleaning Large Areas
- Powered by an 110V motor through a speed reduction system
- The sponge rotates slowly as the machine is pulled backwards at 45 degrees to the the grout joint
- The sponge rotates through a water sump and is cleaned before contacting the floor again
- The dampness of the sponge is controlled by a lever
- Sponge for sanded grout and ground fault interrupter included
- Leaves grout joints evenly full and cleans the surface with one pass
- Doesn't pull grout from joints
Berta Sponge Machine Features
- Easy to remove water tank, 4 gal. (15 Liters) capacity
- Variable Pressure Wringer for adjustment of sponge water saturation levels
- Adjustable Sponge Roller Pressure for textured or treated surfaces
- Water Feed via Foam Reducing Belt no water pump to clog
- Folding, Ergonomic Handle working angle adjusts and handle acts as storage stand when not in use
- Uses 1/3 less water on the job site
- Weighs only 64 lbs, portable enough for one man to carry
- Sponges are easily changed an are available for epoxy grout, sanded and unsanded grout
- Sponge life is approximately 5,000 sq.ft
- Magnetic "quick clutch" system for fast sponge replacement
- Raimondi Berta Advanced Grout Cleaning Machine
- Brown Sponge Roller (380RULLO)
- 3.5 oz. Anti-Foaming Liquid
- User and Maintenance Manual
Questions & Answers (2)
What is the approximate square footage that can be done before the sponge has to be replaced? I realize it varies based on the surface and the condition of the surface, but what is estimated?
For all Berta replacement sponges, the estimated life is from 1,600-21,000 sq. ft. (150 - 2,000 m²).
Can I purchase a replacement water tray for the Berta grouting machine?
Yes, please contact Donnelly Distribution at 262-820-1212 to get the proper part number for your water tray. Once you have that part number, we will get you pricing, availability and place the order for you.
Ratings & Reviews
Husqvarna Tilematic TS250 X3 Tile Saw
I have owned a target saw for the last 25 yrs. This is the best one i have every owned. The blade lock makes changing the blade much easier and the larger table is very nice for cutting larger tile.