8450 Mapeheat Floor Heat Membrane Roll
Mapei Mapeheat Uncoupling and Waterproofing Floor Heat Membrane Roll
Mapeheat Membrane offers an integrated uncoupling, waterproofing and heating roll membrane that can be used over such subfloors as plywood and concrete. Once Mapeheat Cable is installed, you can begin tiling with thinset mortar right away.
- Membrane channels are designed for Mapeheat 120/240 Volt heating cables to snap in to place for a secure floor warming installation
- Available in 2 different roll lengths
- Replaces plywood and cement board as tile underlayment
- Provides crack isolation and waterproofing
- Accepts use of polymer-modified mortars for tile setting
- Receives an “Extra Heavy” rating in the Robinson Floor Test (ASTM C627)
- Provides heat under tile in targeted areas such as kitchens and bathrooms
- Easily installed on top of subfloor with thinset
Note: A professional tile setter or licensed electrician must install the Mapeheat Cable onto the subfloor. A licensed electrician must connect a Mapeheat floor-heating system to household wiring.