GG600 Kraft Tool 7-piece Self-Leveling Kit
Kraft Tool 7-piece Kit for Self-Leveling Floors
Kraft Tool provides a full kit with all the items required to mix and install self-leveling products. Kraft Tool arranges the tools you need in one unique package. Mix, pour and spread your self-leveling compound with the tools provided.
Self-Leveling Kit Component Features:
- 24" Wood Frame Stainless Steel Smoother is used to apply and smooth self-leveling compound. It also has a threaded attachment for the 3-piece aluminum pole provided or most other threaded poles.
- 24" Aluminum Gauge Rake adjusts up to 2 inches for uniform coating of the surface. Used the 3 piece threaded pole or most threaded poles to utilize the gauge rake.
- Gunite Spiked Shoes are used for epoxy installation. With adjustable nylon straps, these spiked shoes fit most shoe sizes. Fitted with 13 1-1/2" spikes.
- Oval Mixing Paddle fits in a 1/2" chuck drill and is designed to mix high viscosity materials within large barrels. The oval shape of the mixer effectively removes air from the mixtures.
- GG601 - 15 Gallon Mixing Barrel with Lid
- GG602 - 5 qt. Measuring Pitcher
- GG603 - 24 inch Wood Frame Stainless Steel Smoother with Bracket
- CC263 5 ft. 3-Piece Aluminum Handle for Smoother and Gauge Rake
- HC178 - Hi-Craft Spiked Gunite Shoes
- CC975-01 - 24 inch Gauge Rake and Leveler
- DC717 - Oval Mixing Paddle