9450-0012-2-7 Laticrete HYDRO BAN Board 1/2" x 3' x 5' - 7 Piece Package
Laticrete HYDRO BAN Board 1/2" x 3' x 5' - 7 Piece Package
Laticrete HYDRO BAN Board is a lightweight, high-density foam backer board. The shower panel is made from waterproof, high density polystyrene which is coated in a reinforced waterproof layer. Weighing approximately 5 lbs., installation of these foam backer board panels is a quick and easy job.
HYDRO BAN Board Applications
- Tile installations
- Showers, kitchens, tub surrounds
- Steam rooms (when used with a vapor barrier)
- Use to construct your own benches, seats and curbs
- For interior use only; not for use in submerged applications
- Light weight - under 5 lbs!
- Ready to tile
- Easy to handle
- Made with waterproof, high-density polystyrene core
- Coated with a reinforced waterproof layer
- Adds additional insulation to the assembly
- Cuts easily with a knife
- Part of the LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty
- Attaches to metal or wood framing using HYDRO BAN Board Tab Washer and Screws (sold separately) - Washers required for ceiling panels only
- Remember to use HYDRO BAN Waterproofing Membrane on the screws/washers to maintain a fully waterproof installation
- Use as a fully adhered wall board over masonry or cementitious substrates
Suitable Substrates (Interior Only)
- Wood or metal studded walls
- Masonry, brick, or concrete
Questions & Answers (2)
You can use these on a ceiling installation and just will need the screws with the tab washers when using these boards on the ceiling to maintain a full waterproof install.
Can the boards be purchased in quanity less than 7 ?
Unfortunately at this time a 7 pack is the smallest quantity that we offer on these boards.