9450-0012-2-7 Laticrete HYDRO BAN Board 1/2" x 3' x 5' - 7 Piece Package
Laticrete HYDRO BAN Board 1/2" x 3' x 5' - 7 Piece Package
Laticrete HYDRO BAN Board is a lightweight, high-density foam backer board. The shower panel is made from waterproof, high density polystyrene which is coated in a reinforced waterproof layer. Weighing approximately 5 lbs., installation of these foam backer board panels is a quick and easy job.
HYDRO BAN Board Applications
- Tile installations
- Showers, kitchens, tub surrounds
- Steam rooms (when used with a vapor barrier)
- Use to construct your own benches, seats and curbs
- For interior use only; not for use in submerged applications
- Light weight - under 5 lbs!
- Ready to tile
- Easy to handle
- Made with waterproof, high-density polystyrene core
- Coated with a reinforced waterproof layer
- Adds additional insulation to the assembly
- Cuts easily with a knife
- Part of the LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty
- Attaches to metal or wood framing using HYDRO BAN Board Tab Washer and Screws (sold separately) - Washers required for ceiling panels only
- Remember to use HYDRO BAN Waterproofing Membrane on the screws/washers to maintain a fully waterproof installation
- Use as a fully adhered wall board over masonry or cementitious substrates
Suitable Substrates (Interior Only)
- Wood or metal studded walls
- Masonry, brick, or concrete
Questions & Answers (3)
You can use these on a ceiling installation and just will need the screws with the tab washers when using these boards on the ceiling to maintain a full waterproof install.
Can the boards be purchased in quanity less than 7 ?
Unfortunately at this time a 7 pack is the smallest quantity that we offer on these boards.
Can this product be "wet shimmed"?
Laticrete recommends using the HYDRO BAN Board Tab Washer and Screws to attach to metal or wood framing.