LSCLD Donnelly Distribution Clip Dozer
Donnelly Distribution Clip Dozer
Finally a convenient way to remove tile leveling clips quick and easy. The clip dozer is designed to make your clean up a breeze with no more bending over hitting clips with a rubber mallet, or kicking each one hoping that it does not chip your tile. This 39" handle keeps you moving taking down clips in its path!
- No more bending over knocking clips with a mallet or hammer
- Removes clips fast and easy
- Heavy duty tool with consistent force, breaking clips clean off in a single push
- Clips are broken off from the side after thin-set is completely dry
- Walk the Clip Dozer in a straight line from the side of clips to knock free
- Thin-set must be dry and has had time to set
- Keep consistent force while walking the Clip Dozer for a clean break
- Enjoy the clean up
Ratings & Reviews
Obviously very over priced but there is none other for sale that I can find. I use Raimondi clips and usually just kick them. I had a 1,300sf basement floor of plank style tile so I splurged and bought this.
<br>This tool is very heavy/solid and will last forever. Even the steel rod handle is solid not hollow. With the red 1/8th clips this thing worked flawless as fast as i could run back and forth. There were no pegs left sticking out where too much cement oozed around the clip. I have not used on the white 1/16th clips yet.
<br>Despite how low it rides to the ground it is actually not that easy to accidentally tilt it too much and scrap the tiles with the metal part. Very easy to use. Even a caveman can do it.
<br>I would have given them 5 stars if it wasn't so expensive. I would expect this to be a quarter of what they are asking. Butttt it pays for itself very fast on large jobs so I have to admit I am glad i coughed up the money and finally bought it.