6036 Dewalt D24000 Tile Saw
Dewalt D24000 Tile Saw
The D24000 is one of the most popular and reliable electric tile cutters on the market today.
- 24" rip cut capacity. 18" x 18" diagonal cuts
- Weighs only 69 lbs
- Free shipping from our warehouse
- Allows one person to transport and set up saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, insuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments can be placed on saw to catch over-spray from large tile keeping the water in the pan
- Powerful 1.5 hp motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick set-up and break-down
- Water pan comes with compartment for holding diamond blades and accessories
- For tips on squaring your carriage tray click here
- Dewalt 10 in. Tile Saw
- 10 in. Diamond blade
- Angle/Rip guide
- Submersible pump
- Water Pan
- Side water collector
- Back water collector
- Cutting cart extension
- Operator's manual
|Dewalt Wet Tile Saw Specifications|
|Power||Direct Drive - 1-1/2 hp (15 amps)|
|Length of Cut||24 in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||18 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||3-1/8 in|
|Dimensions||36 in x 29 in x 20 in|
Ratings & Reviews
makes other saws obsolete
by olly paretti&son custom tile and marble -
I'm a tile setter since 1989. Used mk saws 770 and 101. They don't have the capabilities that I need. This saw is a must for cutting up to 24" tile. It's light weight so I can set it up myself. Makes no mess, so I can cut inside of finished houses. Very durable. I've used it for 3 years almost 5 days a week cutting mostly porcelin tiles flawlessly. With the T3 razer blade it cuts straight as an arrow. No other saw even comes close to this one. Brought wetsaws out of the stone age.
The right tool for the job!!
by O Andersen -
Makes doing your own tile work so much easier and you will look professional! If you are doing a home self project over 500sq ft. it will pay for it's self vs. hiring it out. You can do it with this tool!
Thank you for recommending this saw
by Tony The DIY Man -
I am a do it yourselfer and was tired of renting a tile saw so I called Contractors Direct and was recommended the Dewalt tile saw and they were very helpful in getting the saw to me and explaining the features. I used this saw to lay tile in my house and my brothers as well. The saw was easy to use and was lightweight compared to the saw I was renting. I sort of had a hard time figuring out the water pans extensions (my brother figured it out rather quickly)all in all I would I recommend this saw for anyone doing a tile job.
Ditched the bulky rail saw
Old QEP saw finally quit on me so I decided to buy a D24000. Great saw crew loves it
Best saw hands down!
by Vito H. -
Having done tile work for many years using mostly Heavy MK tile saws, when this saw came on the market, its benefits were obvious. Lighter weight and water retention makes clean up easier than I could have ever imagined. Use with the saw shack for indoors use!!! Contractors Direct with awesome price and quick delivery.
by El Guapo -
Love my new Dewalt tile saw and the features. Use it professionally and very pleased!