D36000S Dewalt 36" Tile Saw and Stand
Dewalt D36000S 36" Wet Tile Saw and Stand
Call to Pre-Order Today (minimum $200 deposit) and Receive a DWE402N 4-1/2" Angle Grinder with the Purchase* of the New D36000S Tile Saw and Stand Package!!
*ineligible for promo codes. Estimated availability is mid-May 2020.
For the growing popularity in larger format tile, Dewalt now provides the D36000 Wet Tile Saw that can rip cut up to 37" for the professional tile installer. The D36000 features an 18" cutting clearance to the left of the blade that allows you to cut a 36" x 36" tile in half. Despite it's larger cutting capacity and increased water pans, the D36000 is made for portability to and from the jobsite, weighing only 91 lb.
- 37" rip cut capacity (41" with plunge) and 18" cutting clearance left of blade allows users to rip 36" x 36" tile in half
- Cut-line indicator, rigid frame, and stainless steel rollers provide cutting accuracy to within 1/32" over 30" cuts
- 8-1/2" crosscut capacity is ideal for cutting 6" sills and 8" x 48" planks at a 30% offset
- 28-7/8" width from column to cart edge fits through standard 30" door frames
- 18" x 36" and 24" x 24" tile fully contained within water tray system, helping keep the work area clean and dry
- 15 Amp motor provides 1220 MWO for demanding applications
- Cart can be locked into it's number 2 position for rip cutting 18" tiles
- Compartment beneath saw for storing tile and other items
- Larger side and water pans offer increased water retention
- Side and rear water collectors fit inside of the main water pan when moving and storing
- Splash guard at the rear of the water tray moves for guarding water when making 45° cuts
- Strap provided on saw housing to hold down water pump when moving the saw
- Features the same D24001 stand as the D24000S tile saw
- D36000 Wet Tile Saw
- D24001 Tile Saw Stand
- DW4764 Porcelain Tile Blade
- Submersible Pump
- Water Pan
- Side Water Trays
- Rear Water Trays
- Cutting Cart Side Extension
- Angle/Rip Guide
- Blade Wrench
- Hex Wrench
- Operator's manual
|Tile Saw Specifications|
|Power||1-1/2 hp / 15 amps|
|Length of Cut||37"|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||24" x 24"|
|Depth of Cut at 90°||3-3/8"|
|Shipping Dimensions (in box)|
Questions & Answers (3)
When will this saw be available?
SC Floor Restore
The estimated date for availability is mid-April 2020.
Can I pre-order this saw?
TileBy The Mile
Yes, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-709-0002 to pre-order this saw.
What is the motor?
The DeWalt D36000S comes with a direct drive 1-1/2 hp motor