CTC1020XL Clipper Heavy Duty Tile Saw
Clipper Heavy Duty 10 inch Wet Tile Saw
Built with the professional in mind, the CTC1020XL is the newest to the tile industry. The powerful 2HP motor makes ripping materials, up to 24", trouble-free. The combination of having a light-weight, sturdy frame and a newly designed polypropylene pan, to help reduce area contamination, gives an operator all the essentials to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Powerful belt driven 2 HP motor: More powerful than using a conventional direct drive, 1.5 hp motor and can rip cut tile up to 24"
- Light-weight, easy transport: 60 lbs. vs. standard 100-125 lbs. tile saws with smaller motors
- Aluminum Rails with Stainless Insert: Provides a longer life for the cutting table and maintains easy portability due to low coefficient of friction creating a smoother cut
- Upgraded Back splash Pan: Catches water on larger tile/block cutting and easily detaches
- Miter Block Included; Does not have a built in 45° capability
- Premium Stand and Adjustable Angle Guide Sold Separately
- CTC1020XL Norton Clipper Tile Saw
- 10 in. Slicer Porcelain Diamond Blade
- Rip Guide with 45° Capability
- Submersible pump
- Water Pan
- Back splash Pan
- Operator's manual
|CTC1020XL Norton Clipper Tile Saw Specifications|
|Power (Electric)||Belt Driven - 2 hp|
|Full Load Amps||8 amps|
|Blade Capacity||10 inch|
|Depth of Cut||3-3/4 in|
|Straight Cut||24 in|
|Diagonal Cut||18 in|
|Blade Shaft RPM||3,000 RPM|
|Dimensions||51-4/8 in x 25-3/16 in x 20-7/8 in|
Questions & Answers (1)
Does the CTC1020XL Clipper Tile Saw saw have the ability to plunge or miter cut?
The CTC1020XL Clipper Tile saw does not have a plunge feature it does come with a miter box to achieve miter cuts.
Ratings & Reviews
by D Antilleo
This is a great saw with a belt driven 2hp motor! This machine is well built plenty of power and 24" cut is ideal for most of the jobs I do. I would recommend to any fellow tile installer.