4332 Bostik TruColor RapidCure Pre-Mixed Grout
Bostik TruColor RapidCure Pre-Mixed Grout
TruColor is a premium pre-mixed unrethane grout. This grout installs up to 50% faster than tradtional grouts on the market, and never needs to be sealed. This is not your usual pre mixed grout. No color fading, streaking, or shading even when wet. Easy water clean up at the end of the day.
- Water based
- Great in color accuracy
- Stain, crack and water protection
- Perfectly balanced between flexibility while remainiing tough with unmatched performance
- Quartz aggregate is color coated to ensure perfect color consistency every time
- Contains Bostik's Blockade, an antimirobial
- Inhibits growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew on the surface of dired grout
- Resists stains caused by mold
- Approved for intermittent water exposure after only 3 days of cure and full water submersion after 7 days of cure
- Residential and commercial interior/exterior floors and walls in dry to intermittent wet or submerged applications
- Can be used with Natural stone, Metal, Porcelain, Ceramic, and Glass
- No sealing required
- Infused with HXD technology, in which provides the highest performance resin system to that of any pre-mixed grout on the market
- It can be used in horizontal (floor) grout joint widths from 1/16" to 1/2" and vertical (wall) grout joints from 1/16" to 1/4".
- UV stable – colors will not yellow, darken or fade
- Non sag formula, making those verticle jobs a breeze
- All colors are available - please call to order if you do not see the desired color
Ratings & Reviews
This stuff is really easy to apply if you follow the directions. I'll caution you to make sure you change your water often while applying or you will have a haze that takes hard work to get off. Overall, I did 17sf in a bathroom with 2inch hex tiles in about 30 minutes, plus another 30ish minutes the next day to clean the haze off the tile since I didn't change the water. Time will tell on longevity, but overall, the color is spot on, the application is super easy, and it's the only grout I'll be using going forward. 4 out 5 due to the often needed water changes, and cleaning hard set haze.