24253 Ardex UI 720 Flexbone Floating Uncoupling Membrane
Ardex UI 720 Flexbone Floating Uncoupling Membrane
Ardex introduces the first 100% floating uncoupling membrane for tile installation. This loose-laid floating system allows separation from the underlying substrate, saving time on surface preparation if the substrate is not suitable for a bonded membrane. The unique bone-shaped pattern with GripLock Technology allows the highest level or mortar-to-membrane bond strength. The Flexbone roll consists of a versatile, flexible plastic and a laminated, topside glass fiber mesh that is self-sticking for overlaps and easy seam connection. The membrane also contains more than 1,000 perforations per square foot for improved vapor pressure equalization.
- Coverage: 215 sq. ft. (20 m²)
- 39" wide x 65.6' long (1 m x 20 m) roll
- 1/8" (3mm) Uncoupling Mat
- True 100% floating uncoupling membrane
- Use with porcelain, ceramic, quarry and natural stone tiles
- Up to 50% time savings without surface preparation
- Helps prevent grout joint and tile damage
- Vapor pressure equalization
- Perfect for use over difficult substrates: Vinyl and linoleum floor coverings, existing and cracked tile, contaminated substrates: oil, paint, etc
- Ideal for frequently-changed floor coverings
Questions & Answers (1)
What is the coverage in sq. ft. per roll?
This roll will cover 215 sq.ft. (20 sq. m).