WSNTL2LS Quik Drive 2" Twin Threads, Yellow Zinc Coating Wood Screws
Manufacturer: Quik Drive
QuikDrive WSNTL2LS 2" Lubricated Course Twin Threads, Yellow Zinc Coating, 2,000 Count Screws
- Twin Threads for Faster Driving.
- Sharp Point for Wood to Wood applications.
- Nibs under head for countersinking.
- Used in Quik Drive Tools PRO200, PRO200S, PRO250, PRO300S, 2000 SDS.
- Free Bit in every box of screws #3 Square drive BIT3S.
- 30 screws per strip.
- Twin leads grab and start driving immediately.
- Drives 40% faster than coarse thread with greater holding power.
- Curved collation.
- Nibs in head allow easy countersik even in OSB.
- Oversized shank for added shear and pullout strength.
- Engineered thread design increases drive speed without compromising holding power. wood screw, twin threads, nibs, sharp point, flat head, yellow zinc coating.
- Length: 2". Twin threads.
- Screw Diameter: #8. Sharp head.
- Flat head with #3S square drive head.
- Convenient plastic collated strips hold 30 screws.
- Steel screw with yellow zinc coating.
- Quantity/Box: 2,000 pcs.