7359 StoneTech Solvent-Based Enhancer Pro
Laticrete StoneTech Solvent-Based Enhancer Pro
For Professional Use Only
- Enriches color
- Heavy duty protection against most stains
- Solvent-based, interior and exterior applications
Where to Use
- Natural stone such as limestone, slate, travertine, sandstone, flagstone, tumbled stone, flamed stone and textured stone, masonry and concrete
Directions for Use
- Make sure surface is clean, free of waxes, coatings, and previous sealers, and is dry for 24 to 72 hours
- Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F
- Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry
- Mask off any surfaces not intended to be treated
- Liberally apply an even coat using a paint pad, roller, brush, or pump-up garden sprayer
- Do not use a power sprayer, towel, or sponge for application
- Do not thin before using. See Method of Application for more instructions
- Allow sealer to penetrate surface for 15–20 minutes. Denser material may require more time to penetrate
- DO NOT ALLOW EXCESS SEALER TO DRY ON SURFACE
- Failure to remove excess sealer from surface may result in residue that may need to be mechanically removed
- Thoroughly wipe surface with multiple dry cloths to remove all excess sealer
- A second coat may be needed for more absorbent surfaces
- If darker appearance is required, sealer should be applied one hour after initial application, as directed in steps 2 through 4
- Full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours
- Avoid foot traffic for 6–8 hours after application. If foot traffic must resume sooner, cover the floor with red rosin paper to protect it until full cure has been achieved.
- Red rosin paper is not needed to apply second coat
- Clean equipment with mineral spirits
- Rags and equipment that are wet with product may be flammable
- Clean up promptly after job is complete
- Clean equipment with mineral spirits and allow to dry in a well-ventilated area
- Allow rags to dry in a well-ventilated area out of reach of children and pets
- When dry, dispose of in accordance with local waste disposal regulations
Method of Application
- For small jobs, use a paint pad, roller, or brush
- For larger jobs, use a pump-up garden sprayer available at your local garden center, hardware store, or home improvement center
- Do not use a power sprayer. Power sprayers create a significant amount of overspray, resulting in wasted product and the need for additional clean-up
- A pump-up garden sprayer will reduce the potential for over-exposure to vapors and produce better results
- Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry to the touch
Available Sizes and Coverage
- Pint: 20-55 sq ft.
- Quart: 40-115 sq ft.
- Gallon*: 150-450 sq ft.
- 5 Gallon*: 750-2,250 sq ft.
- Expected Wear: 3 to 5 years.
Ratings & Reviews
works great on natural tile stone. once it sinks into the stone use a rag to wipe it then wet it immediately for best use
Easy to apply
after a lot of research this is by far the best product. easy to apply, no odor and it soaked in easily
Makes the stone pop
the second I used this it made the colors on the stone standout