3493 Quick Drain Proline Accessories
Manufacturer: Quick Drain
$3.74 to $29.18
Quick Drain Proline Accessories
- Check the final thickness of the flooring material used around the drain.
- The spacer size is the total thickness of materials from the top membrane to the top of the tile/slab on the shower floor.
- Spacer is included in the price of the drain assembly. (1/2" spacer included if not specified.)
- Number of spacers needed:
- PLD26, PLD30, PLD36 drain: 3 spacers
- PLD40, PLD44, PLD46, PLD48 drain: 4 spacers.
- PLD52, PLD58 drain: 5 spacers.
- PLD68: 6 spacers
- Made from synthetic rubber and stainless steel and is used for connecting waste outlet to 1-1/2" and 2” piping applications.
- Connects multiple strainers in a line; 3” long.
- Connects strainer pieces at 90-degree angles.
- Works well when the drain is being used on or in a concrete sub-floor
- Metal saddle with two leveling screws, one set screw and L-shaped wall connector, one bracket is placed on either end of drain to keep drain parallel and set the correct distance from drain to wall.
- To be used for installation that is above the sub-floor.
- Long distance between drain and wall may be set from 3” to 7”.
- Short distance between drain and wall may be set up to 3”.
- Made of 16 gauge cold rolled steel.
- Works well when drain is being set in a plywood subfloor
- Can be set on any type of sub floor.
- Metal saddle for drain body, set directly into recess in sub-floor, used to keep drain parallel and set the correct distance from drain to wall.
- To be used for installation that is level with the sub-floor.
- Made of 20 gauge galvanized steel.