9443 Multiquip Mix-N-Go Poly Drum Concrete Mixer
Multiquip Mix-N-Go Concrete Mixer Poly Drum
Multiquip’s Mix-N-Go's now come with the convenience of a thick polyethylene drum. The poly drum resists rust and dents and is easy to clean. When the job is complete, the compact Mix-N-Go fits neatly into the trunk of a car.
- Free shipping from Multiquip warehouse
- Stand included
- New replaceable blades bolted to the drum
- Drum Capacity (Mixing) 3.0 cu ft, 99 L, 1/2 bag bags
- Job site convenience can use standard household power
- Optional mixer stand allows 360° rotation
- New on/off switch protection water-resistant and dust proof
- Improved drum capacity a maximum 4.5 cubic feet
- Pneumatic wheels for greater mobility
- Highly durable - Gears immersed in oil for long trouble free life
- Ideal for small footings and bases, binding block and concrete patching
- Can also be used as a wheelbarrow to transport concrete, debris and other material around the job site
|Multiquip Mix n' Go Poly Drum Concrete Mixer Specifications|
|Motor||Single Phase Electric - 115V|
|Drum Capacity||3 cu ft|
|Dimensions||49 x 24 x 56 in|
Questions & Answers (1)
Does this mixer have any dust suppression features? Doesn't appear to from picture
This cement mixer has no built-in dust suppression system.
Let us know if you have any other questions.
Ratings & Reviews
great little mixer
by jdsgirl -
I've only used this mixer one time so far and I was happy with just about everything about it. It cleaned up like a dream
by Mendes Appartment leasing -
Great product, drum is solid plastic, not like some that get bent out of shape due to the plastic being to thin. Also don't buy a unit with 1/2 HP electric motor because the slightest amount of weight in the drum will slow the rotation dramatically, I've rented both a 1/2 hp and a 1 hp and definitely the 1 hp is the best. This is why I purchased this unit.
by Irish mason.
I have had one of these mixers for nearly 20 years. It has been great. I use it hundreds of hrs each year. Had to put new drive belt on last year. That's all it has ever needed. Easy to set up for one person. There are cheaper mixers out there, but if you are a pro mason, don't waste your time and money on them. They don't last. This will. Also easy to remove the drum if you need to pick up into the truck by yourself.