10001 Mikasa MVC88VTH Compactor
Mikasa MVC88VTH Plate Compactor
Easy to use, easy to transport, the MVC88 is one of the newest and most technically advanced compactors on the market. The anti-vibration handle design reduces vibration up to 50% compared to other plate compactors.
- Protective engine guard
- Multiquip forward plate compactors have always used vibrator (eccentric) housings that are bolted onto the forward end of the plate. This allows service access without having to strip down the entire plate and greatly reduces down time
- Sealed belt cover keeps dirt and rocks out of the belt
- Convenient oil drain for engine oil
- Cog-tooth belt drive for longer life
- Self-cleaning plate design minimizes dirt and rock build-up
- Four lifting handles so plate can be lifted from the side
- Optional 2.875 gallon water tank
- Engine oil shutdown
|Mikasa MVC88VTH Plate Compactor Specifications|
|Motor||Honda GX160 Gas|
|Plate Size||19.7 x 20.7 in|
|Centrifugal Force||3372 lbf (15 kN)|
|Exciter Speed||6000 VPM|
|Max Forward Speed||82 ft/min|
|Dimensions||41-3/4 x 19-3/4 x 37 in|
Questions & Answers (1)
How does this model compare to the Mikasa MVC90H?
The MVC88VTH Plate Compactor has a longer, anti-vibration handle than the MVC90H. The water tank on the MVC88VTHW has a 12.96 L capacity. The MVC90H water tank has a capacity of 3.79 L.