Laticrete SpectraLOCK Pro Grout Commercial Units Parts A&B
Laticrete SpectraLOCK Pro Grout Commercial Units Parts A and B Liquids Only
Finest Laticrete grout available! Whether a residential bathroom or a light commercial floor, LATICRETE SpectraLOCK PRO Grout provides unmatched performance with incredible ease of use.
- Includes Part A and B liquids equal to four full units
- Requires Part C - Sold Separately
- Designed for use on ceramic tile, glass tile and stone applications, both residential and commercial
- Perfect for interior and exterior on floors and walls
- Ideal for re-grouting applications on swimming pools, fountains and other wet area applications
- Stain proof (residential installations only) to common household cleaners, liquids and other goods
- Can be used for grout joints from 1/16-1/2â€
- Clean all spills immediately
- Requires part C powder sold separately (liquids only)
- 80 minutes working time at 70Â°F (21Â°C)
- Outperforms cement based grout
- Ideal for installations at wide temperature ranges
- Tough, durable, and crack resistant
- Optional LATICRETE SpectraLOCK Dazzle component adds metallic and â€œGlow-in-the-Darkâ€ enhancements
- 4 1.28 lbs. Bags of Part A
- 4 1.28 lbs. Bags of Part B
- 4 Hand Sponges
- 4 Packets of Initial Wash
- 4 Packets of Final Wash
- 1 Pair of Rubber Gloves
- Application Manual
Do you offer volume discounts on Laticrete products?
by Anonymous 12/28/2015 12:06:16 pm
Yes we do offer a discount for large orders of Laticrete products. Please send an email with product list and shipping address to firstname.lastname@example.org we will reply with a quote.
Can Spectralock be used for 1/16 grout joint?
by Nikola K 2/15/2018 9:54:13 pm
Spectralock can be used for grout joints from 1/16-1/2”.
by Kara V. -
No doubt about it, this was a great product! My fiancee and I finished our basement and added an extra bathroom with a custom shower. We finished grouting last week and the results were beyond expectations. I was told epoxy grout is hard to spread because it is so thick and tacky but once we warmed it up as suggested on a blog I saw it made it much easier to work with. I mixed it with Part C mushroom and it turned out awesome. I went on Laticrete's website to calculate the amount of coverage since we did a laundry room, bath with tiled shower and my foyer. I did call Contractors Direct for a recommendation on the proper float for this application and they were very knowledgeable and gave me some pointers on application. Excellent product and excellent results!
Good product, cleans easier than comparators.
Will continue to use it.