S-216P4-NS-03 Laticrete SpectraLOCK Pro Grout Commercial Units Parts A&B
Laticrete SpectraLOCK Pro Grout Commercial Units Parts A and B Liquids Only
Finest grout available. Whether a residential bathroom or a light commercial floor, LATICRETE SpectraLOCK PRO Grout provides unmatched performance with incredible ease of use.
- Includes Part A and B liquids equal to four full units
- Requires Part C - Sold Separately
- Designed for use on ceramic tile, glass tile and stone applications, both residential and commercial
- Perfect for interior and exterior on floors and walls
- Ideal for re-grouting applications on swimming pools, fountains and other wet area applications
- Stain proof (residential installations only) to common household cleaners, liquids and other goods
- Can be used for grout joints from 1/16-1/2”
- Clean all spills immediately
- Requires part C powder sold separately (liquids only)
- 80 minutes working time at 70°F (21°C)
- Outperforms cement based grout
- Ideal for installations at wide temperature ranges
- Tough, durable, and crack resistant
- Optional LATICRETE SpectraLOCK Dazzle component adds metallic and “Glow-in-the-Dark” enhancements
- 4 1.28 lbs. Bags of Part A
- 4 1.28 lbs. Bags of Part B
- 4 Hand Sponges
- 4 Packets of Initial Wash
- 4 Packets of Final Wash
- 1 Pair of Rubber Gloves
- Application Manual
Questions & Answers (2)
Do you offer volume discounts on Laticrete products?
Yes we do offer a discount for large orders of Laticrete products. Please send an email with product list and shipping address to email@example.com we will reply with a quote.
Can Spectralock be used for 1/16 grout joint?
Spectralock can be used for grout joints from 1/16-1/2”.
Ratings & Reviews
by Kara V. -
No doubt about it, this was a great product! My fiancee and I finished our basement and added an extra bathroom with a custom shower. We finished grouting last week and the results were beyond expectations. I was told epoxy grout is hard to spread because it is so thick and tacky but once we warmed it up as suggested on a blog I saw it made it much easier to work with. I mixed it with Part C mushroom and it turned out awesome. I went on Laticrete's website to calculate the amount of coverage since we did a laundry room, bath with tiled shower and my foyer. I did call Contractors Direct for a recommendation on the proper float for this application and they were very knowledgeable and gave me some pointers on application. Excellent product and excellent results!