Laticrete 9235 Waterproofing Membrane Mini Kit
Laticrete 9235 Waterproofing Membrane Mini Kit 2 Gal
- Approximate coverage: 75 sq ft. with two coats
- LATICRETE 9235 Waterproofing Membrane is The Industry Standard for wet areas and continuous water submersion applications
- Applies with a paint roller or brush, cures in just hours and provides a permanent waterproofing base for tile, glass mosaic and stone in pools, showers and spas
- LATICRETE 9235 Waterproofing Membrane is accepted by IAPMO and ICC for shower pans, meets ANSI A118.10 and ANSI A118.12, is non-hazardous and meets all V.O.C. requirements
- When anti-fracture treatment is required in wet areas
- LATICRETE 9235 Waterproofing Membrane provides the complete package
- You only need one product to protect your floor from water damage and substrate cracks
- Inhibits the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew in membranes with Microban antimicrobial product protection
- Extra Heavy service rating per ASTM C627 (TCNA)
- Inhibits stain causing mold and mildew growth in the substrate with Microban antimicrobial product protection
- Safe-no solvents and non-flammable
- Interior and exterior use
- Vertical and horizontal surfaces (including ceilings)
- Thin-only 0.02" (0.5 mm) thick when cured
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks
- "Extra Heavy Service" rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test)
- IAPMO and ICC Approval
- Applies quickly with a paint brush or roller-no special mixing or application equipment needed
- Fast cure-normally ready in hours for finishes
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane
- Certified by The GREENGUARD Institute
- Easy cleanup-just use water while fresh
- Protects concrete and reinforcing steel from corrosion
- Swimming pools, fountains and water features
- Shower pans, stalls and tub surrounds
- Bathrooms and laundries (industrial, commercial and residential)
- Spas, hot tubs
- Kitchens and Food Processing Areas
- Terraces and balconies over unoccupied spaces
- Counter tops
- Steam rooms (when used in conjunction with a vapor barrier)
- Cement Mortar Beds
- Cement Plaster
- Concrete and Brick Masonry
- Exterior Glue Plywood*
- Gypsum Wallboard*
- Ceramic Tile and Stone**
- Cement Terrazzo**
- Cement Backer Board***
- * Interior Applications Only
- ** If skim coated with a LATICRETE Latex Thin-Set Mortar
- *** Consult cement backer board manufacturer for specific installation recommendations and to verify acceptability for exterior use
- 1x 2 gal (7.6 l) Jug of Liquid Waterproofing Membrane
- 2x 6" x 75' (15 cm x 23 m) Rolls of Waterproofing Membrane Fabric
How much waterproofing coverage do you get with the Laticrete Mini Kit?
by bcawbrother 10/19/2015 1:21:47 pm
The 2 Gallon Laticrete Liquid Waterproofing Membrane Kit will cover approximately 75 sq. ft. with two full coats.
Can I apply over new plywood and install new wood flooring as well as concrete and install tile Plus how much do I need for 300 sq ft.
by Gary Muratore 8/17/2019 4:34:19 pm
Yes, plywood and concrete are suitable substrates for this product. Coverage on the 2 gallon bucket is about 75 sq. ft.
What is the maximum humidity in a concrete slab before the waterproofing membrane is necessary?
by Dian. Flaherty 8/29/2020 12:37:51 pm
The maximum humidity before a waterproof membrane is necessary is 75%.
Can I use this product with porcelain tile?
by William Bissonnette 4/15/2021 9:33:25 pm
Yes, the Waterproofing Membrane Mini Kit can be used underneath porcelain tile.