9235-0002-2 Laticrete 9235 Waterproofing Membrane Mini Kit 2 Gal
- Approximate coverage: 75 sq ft. with two coats.
- LATICRETE 9235 Waterproofing Membrane is The Industry Standard for wet areas and continuous water submersion applications.
- Applies with a paint roller or brush, cures in just hours and provides a permanent waterproofing base for tile, glass mosaic and stone in pools, showers and spas.
- LATICRETE 9235 Waterproofing Membrane is accepted by IAPMO and ICC for shower pans, meets ANSI A118.10 and ANSI A118.12, is non-hazardous and meets all V.O.C. requirements.
- When anti-fracture treatment is required in wet areas,
- LATICRETE 9235 Waterproofing Membrane provides the complete package.
- You only need one product to protect your floor from water damage and substrate cracks.
- Inhibits the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew in membranes with Microban antimicrobial product protection.
- Extra Heavy service rating per ASTM C627 (TCNA).
- Inhibits stain causing mold and mildew growth in the substrate with Microban antimicrobial product protection
- Safe-no solvents and non-flammable
- Interior and exterior use
- Vertical and horizontal surfaces (including ceilings)
- Thin-only 0.02" (0.5 mm) thick when cured
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks
- "Extra Heavy Service" rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
- IAPMO and ICC Approval
- Applies quickly with a paint brush or roller-no special mixing or application equipment needed
- Fast cure-normally ready in hours for finishes
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane
- Certified by The GREENGUARD Institute
- Easy cleanup-just use water while fresh
- Protects concrete & reinforcing steel from corrosion
- Swimming pools, fountains & water features
- Shower pans, stalls & tub surrounds
- Bathrooms & laundries (industrial, commercial and residential)
- Spas, hot tubs
- Kitchens & Food Processing Areas
- Terraces & balconies over unoccupied spaces
- Steam rooms (when used in conjunction with a vapor barrier)
- Cement Mortar Beds
- Cement Plaster
- Concrete and Brick Masonry
- Exterior Glue Plywood*
- Gypsum Wallboard*
- Ceramic Tile and Stone**
- Cement Terrazzo**
- Cement Backer Board***
- * Interior Applications Only;
- ** If skim coated with a LATICRETE Latex Thin-Set Mortar;
- *** Consult cement backer board manufacturer for specific installation recommendations and to verify acceptability for exterior use.
- 1x 2 gal (7.6 l) Jug of Liquid Waterproofing Membrane
- 2x 6" x 75' (15 cm x 23 m) Rolls of Waterproofing Membrane Fabric
Questions & Answers (2)
How much waterproofing coverage do you get with the Laticrete Mini Kit?
The 2 Gallon Laticrete Liquid Waterproofing Membrane Kit will cover approximately 75 sq. ft. with two full coats.
I have a small deck/balcony on the second floor the 30 year old asphalt type cover started leaking and I scraped it off down to the plywood. I want to waterproof the deck and then tile it. Why do you say the 9235 waterproofing should not be used above a living space?
This question cannot be easily answered. Laticrete advises for you to call them directly for the answer. (800) 243-4788