3158 Laticrete Hydro Ban Bonding Flange Drains
Laticrete Hydro Ban Bonding Flange Drains
- Low profile floor drains specifically designed for bonded waterproofing installations with LATICRETE Hydro Ban waterproofing membrane
- LATICRETE Hydro Ban Flange Drains allow for the installation in a shower eliminating the pre-slope and primary shower pan liner
- No fabric or adhesive necessary to obtain waterproof surface - Laticrete Hydro Ban waterproof membrane bonds directly to flange edge allowing for faster, easier installation
- 5" x 5" (127 mm x 127 mm) Grate Assembly
- Attaches to 2" (50 mm), 3" (76 mm) and 4" (102 mm) waste lines
- Tile-in grate available to match floor tile
- Eliminates pre-slope and primary shower pan for a faster installation Made from heavy duty PVC or ABS and 304 stainless steel to provide long lasting performance
- LATICRETE Hydro Ban waterproof membrane bonds directly to PVC or ABS flange
- Integrates seamlessly with Portland cement mortar beds waterproofed with LATICRETE Hydro Ban
- Interior or exterior
- Showers, steam rooms or spas
- Commercial and residential bathrooms and laundries
- Kitchens and food processing areas
- Terraces and balconies over unoccupied spaces
Questions & Answers (3)
What is the thickness of the tile-in grate?
The Laticrete Tile-In drain grate is 1" thick.
What is the thickness of the whole drain assembly?
From top of drain to bottom of outlet: Approximately 4 inches
Flange width: Approximately 12 inches
What’s the difference between the PVC and ABS?
Erich Morey, Morey Carpet & Tile
PVC and ABS are the two most common types of plastic pipes. There are a few other differences between ABS and PVC piping. ABS is always black while PVC is white - an easy way to see the difference quickly. PVC piping offers more flexibility, but ABS is a stronger piping and can resist a higher shock.
NOTE: When ordering a HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Drain check with local code official to determine whether a PVC or ABS HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Drain is required. Most areas in the United States will require a PVC drain connection except California and some surrounding states.
Ratings & Reviews
by Scotty -
To start with, I am a loyal Laticrete customer. Was totally suprised to see the quality of the Laticrete grate. Will still use Laticretes products (Hydroban, etc.) but Laticrete, come on, make a better quality grate.