3158 Laticrete Hydro Ban Bonding Flange Drains
Laticrete Hydro Ban Bonding Flange Drains
- Low profile floor drains specifically designed for bonded waterproofing installations with LATICRETE Hydro Ban waterproofing membrane
- LATICRETE Hydro Ban Flange Drains allow for the installation in a shower eliminating the pre-slope and primary shower pan liner
- No fabric or adhesive necessary to obtain waterproof surface - Laticrete Hydro Ban waterproof membrane bonds directly to flange edge allowing for faster, easier installation
- 5" x 5" (127 mm x 127 mm) Grate Assembly
- Attaches to 2" (50 mm), 3" (76 mm) and 4" (102 mm) waste lines
- Tile-in grate available to match floor tile
- Eliminates pre-slope and primary shower pan for a faster installation Made from heavy duty PVC or ABS and 304 stainless steel to provide long lasting performance
- LATICRETE Hydro Ban waterproof membrane bonds directly to PVC or ABS flange
- Integrates seamlessly with Portland cement mortar beds waterproofed with LATICRETE Hydro Ban
- Interior or exterior
- Showers, steam rooms or spas
- Commercial and residential bathrooms and laundries
- Kitchens and food processing areas
- Terraces and balconies over unoccupied spaces
Questions & Answers (2)
What is the thickness of the tile-in grate?
The Laticrete Tile-In drain grate is 1" thick.
What is the thickness of the whole drain assembly?
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
From top of drain to bottom of outlet: Approximately 4 inches
Flange width: Approximately 12 inches
Ratings & Reviews
by Scotty -
To start with, I am a loyal Laticrete customer. Was totally suprised to see the quality of the Laticrete grate. Will still use Laticretes products (Hydroban, etc.) but Laticrete, come on, make a better quality grate.