3155 Laticrete Hydro Ban Shower Wall Niche
Laticrete Hydro Ban Shower Wall Niche
- Constructed of lightweight high-density expanded polystyrene with a waterproof finish and is ready to tile
- With a 1/2" thick flange, these niches will flush with any standard 1/2" backer board for easy installation and tiling
- Lightweight and durable. Easy to transport, handle and adjust during installation
- Factory installed, code approved waterproofing meets ANSI A118.10 requirements
- Ready to tile!
- Multiple design options and sizes available adding utility and value to the shower installation
- Component of the expanded Laticrete Hydro Ban line of waterproofing products that allow for high quality rapid shower installations
- Comes with Laticrete Lifetime Warranty Single source responsibility
- Works in conjunction with Laticrete tile and stone installation materials
- Please note that niche shelves are NOT pre-sloped
Shower Niche Sizes
- 1212-S: 12" X 12" Square Niche
- 1212-WC: 12" X 12" and 12" X 6" Wide Combo Niche
- 0812-NC: 8" X 12" and 8" X 6" Narrow Combo Niche
- 1220-M: 12" X 20" Mega Niche
- 0808-S: 8" X 8" Soap Niche
Ratings & Reviews
by Nest Interior Decor
I have used the laticrete narrow niche product in several applications, most recently in a master bathroom remodel where we wanted the shower niche to be clean and discreet. We ended up stacking two of the narrow niches vertically above the side wall of the shower bench and they look fantastic-almost like a pillar and provide just the right amount of storage for a two person space.
Does exactly what it is supposed to do
by Grant B.
I will admit when I took it out of the box we chuckled as it is a piece of foam with waterproofing painted on. It did exactly what it was supposed to do much easier and quicker than building in your shampoo niche. Fits nicely in between the studs and easy to make it flush with surrounding board. Fits a few shampoo bottles and the smaller shelf fits razors and soap bars. I will definitely use again.
It is what I thought it would be
by tile the earth
This is a great idea. It fit between the studs perfectly and easy to handle and work with. Laying the tile was very easy and looks great. I Put 3 of these in a remodeled shower and they save space. I always used those wire things that took up space and always needed to be replaced when they rusted. I now reorder 6 at a time so I always have them readily available.
I have been using this product for many years. The quality and ease of installation is terrific. Makes the job go so quickly Vs. building one out of cement board. I can not count the number of niche's I have installed using Laticrete and never have had a problem. People at Contractor Direct have always been very fair and I have always been pleased with their advice.
by Calvin Puttbrese -
Excellent products and timely shipping. Thanks!