3156 Laticrete Hydro Ban Pre-sloped Shower Pan
Laticrete Hydro Ban Pre-sloped Shower Pan
Constructed of lightweight high-density expanded polystyrene, the Laticrete Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Shower Pan includes a factory installed drain/waste line connection, is 100% waterproof, and ready-to-tile.
- Pre-sloped ready to tile pan eliminates need for traditional mud bed installations
- Lightweight and durable. Easy to transport and handle during installation
- Freight shipping required for all 60'' pans to minimize handling
- Code approved waterproofing meets ANSI A118.10 requirements
- Factory installed drain assembly
- Can quickly and easily be modified to size on site
- Code approved, Meets IAPMO-PS- 46
- Component of Laticrete Lifetime Warrant - Single source responsibility
- Works in conjunction with Laticrete tile and stone installation materials
- Comes with a curb, and one 10oz tube of Hydro Ban Adhesive
- Only fits the Laticrete Hydro Ban 5" x 5" Grates - Sold separately
- 36" x 60" PVC or ABS Center Drain
- 36" x 48" PVC or ABS Center Drain
- 48" x 60" PVC or ABS Center Drain
- 48" x 48" PVC or ABS Center Drain
- 38" x 66" PVC or ABS Off Center Drain
- Each unit comes with a curb, and one tube of Hydro Ban Adhesive and Sealant
- Stainless steel grate is now sold separately
Custom Size Shower Pans Available
Order a custom sized shower pan to fit your specific shower size. Simply print & fill out HYDROBAN Pre-Sloped Custom Shower Pan Form with the dimensions of your custom shower and then submit the form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send the information to Laticrete and get you the best pricing for your custom shower pan.
Questions & Answers (8)
What should I use to "glue" the tile to this product?
You could use any modified or unmodified thinset (Laticrete does recommend using their thinset for warranty purposes).
The 36x48 inch pan with the curb: does the curb add on a couple inches to the overall size? For example, if the area I have for the pan is exactly 36X48, will the curb increase the width of the pan to more than 36 inches?
The curb adds an additional 3" on every size water pan. Example: 36"X48" pan will make the overall demensions to 39"X48".
What are the measurement for the drain for the off centered pan? Also can it be cut to fit a 60" x 36" area?
The pan can be cut to fit your room size. Custom Sizes are also available. Please call us (800) 709-0002 for more information.
Can this be used in basement with concrete floor?
Yes, concrete floors are a suitable substrate for the shower pans.
I want to remodel from a bath tub to a handicap shower (borderless). The new shower will be 5 ft x 5 ft. I have to remove 1.5 to 2 inches of the existing concrete floor to accommodate the new floor so it will be flush. Would you be able to custom make a pre-slope shower pan with these dimensions?
Yes, please send the HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan Custom Dimensions Form to email@example.com and we will reply with a formal estimate for you to review.
Shower is 48 x 104, stud to stud, with shower heads at both ends of the 104" measurement. Can two 48 x 48 center drain pans be connected and use extensions at both ends to reach the inside length? Or, what would a custom pan, to the aforementioned dimensions, cost?
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
If you have two drains in place or the ability to alter the plumbing to accommodate each pan drain, you can install a shower with your described configuration.
You can order a custom pan with the exact dimensions and drain placement. Fill out the custom pan form and submit so we can obtain pricing for you. Lead time is generally 2-4 weeks for custom pans from Laticrete.
Do you sell just the curb? I will be needing a curb on two sides.
The curb is available.
Part # 9372-0005-CRB.
Please call 1-800-709-0002 to order.
I’m doing a 36” x 36” shower stall. Is it best to cut the 36” x 48” prefab pan on-site or is it recommended to have the custom pan made to those dimensions instead?