Husqvarna PG 450 18" Planetary Floor Grinder
Husqvarna PG 450, 18" Planetary Surface Grinder
PG 450 is a versatile and user-friendly planetary floor grinder. Perfect for a wide range of applications, e.g. coating removal, concrete grinding and concrete polishing. It is also suitable to use to make Husqvarna HiPERFLOOR. With its 18" grinding width it is excellent for both small hard to get to areas, as well as larger surfaces. It is ideal for rental and both professional applications due to its many self-adjusting benefits. It can easily be folded and divided without tools for transport and storage.
- Planetary drive, single phase and the ability to make HiPERFLOOR makes this a very versatile machine
- Designed for projects under 1,500 sq ft. (145 m2)
- Light and fits easily in any car thanks to the compact design and fold-able frame and dividable parts
- The speed is fixed and no settings are required. The machine also has an user-friendly logical control panel with overload protection
- Self-adjusting floating cover with brush list follows the surface and gives a tight seal to prevent the dust from entering the working environment
- Time-saving tool change with Redi Lock an instant and hassle-free system for changing diamond tooling
- Ergonomic working position with adjustable handlebar makes the setting of an ergonomic position easy
- Hour meter standard
Includes Redi Lock diamond holder disc and dust skirt.
|Husqvarna PG450 Specifications|
|Rated Power||2 hp|
|Rated Current||19 A|
|Phase||1 | 60 hz|
|Grinding Width||17.7 in|
|Grinding Speed||575 rpm|
What is the best blade to use when preparing floor for epoxy coatings?
by Edward Thompson 3/19/2022 12:22:23 pm
It depends on the concrete. If it is hard concrete, its recommended to use a soft bond diamond blade and if it's soft concrete we recommend using a hard bond diamond blade.