967796502 Husqvarna F S400 LV 20" Concrete Saw
Husqvarna FS 400 LV 20" Concrete Saw
The FS 400 LV series floor saws are true multi-purpose concrete saws, available with 11 hp Honda gas engines. They are compact and developed with a clear focus on ergonomics, making them ideal for small to mid-sized jobs.
- Economical multi-purpose concrete saw
- Water tank standard
- Blade sold separately
- Patent-pending low-vibration engine mount offering a greater comfort in work
- The patented IntelliSeal blade spindle has four sealed radial bearings for strength and durability
- 500 hour maintenance intervals and a 1000 hour limited warranty
- Poly V-belt for optimal transmission of power
- Patented, gas assist raise/lower system, and fold down handle on feed wheel
- Large water tank made of impact-resistant plastic with quick connection for water hose to the upper part of the blade guard - no tools required for disassembly
- Wheels have ball bearings and waterproof seals for reduced maintenance
- Depth of cut indicator can be adjusted for different diameter blades
- Retractable hand wheel
- The hand wheel can be folded when moving the saw to avoid breakage
- Equipped with lifting eye for easy transportation
|Husqvarna FS400 LV Concrete Saw Specifications|
|Power - Gas||Honda GX390 - 11 hp / 8,000 W|
|Blade Capacity||20 in|
|Blade Shaft RPM||2,800|
|Depth of Cut||7-5/8 in.|
|Dimensions||42 in x 20 in x 30 in|
Questions & Answers (2)
What is the manufacturer water flow rate for this saw?
Husqvarna advised a water flow rate of less than 1 gallon per minute. However, this rate can vary depending on the actual volume of water.
What are the minimum suggested PPE items for utilizing this saw? Are metatarsal guards required?