967796502 Husqvarna F S400 LV 20" Concrete Saw
Husqvarna FS 400 LV 20" Concrete Saw
The FS 400 LV series floor saws are true multi-purpose concrete saws, available with 11 hp Honda gas engines. They are compact and developed with a clear focus on ergonomics, making them ideal for small to mid-sized jobs.
- Economical multi-purpose concrete saw
- Water tank standard
- Blade sold separately
- Patent-pending low-vibration engine mount offering a greater comfort in work
- The patented IntelliSeal blade spindle has four sealed radial bearings for strength and durability
- 500 hour maintenance intervals and a 1000 hour limited warranty
- Poly V-belt for optimal transmission of power
- Patented, gas assist raise/lower system, and fold down handle on feed wheel
- Large water tank made of impact-resistant plastic with quick connection for water hose to the upper part of the blade guard - no tools required for disassembly
- Wheels have ball bearings and waterproof seals for reduced maintenance
- Depth of cut indicator can be adjusted for different diameter blades
- Retractable hand wheel
- The hand wheel can be folded when moving the saw to avoid breakage
- Equipped with lifting eye for easy transportation
|Husqvarna FS400 LV Concrete Saw Specifications|
|Power - Gas||Honda GX390 - 11 hp / 8,000 W|
|Blade Capacity||20 in|
|Blade Shaft RPM||2,800|
|Depth of Cut||7-5/8 in.|
|Dimensions||42 in x 20 in x 30 in|
Questions & Answers (3)
What is the manufacturer water flow rate for this saw?
Husqvarna advised a water flow rate of less than 1 gallon per minute. However, this rate can vary depending on the actual volume of water.
What are the minimum suggested PPE items for utilizing this saw? Are metatarsal guards required?
How many feet/minute does the machine operate at?
This is not a self-propelled walk-behind saw. The amount of feet cut per minute is dependent on the type of blade you are using, the type of concrete you are cutting (as well as potential reinforcement in concrete), and amount of pressure applied while operating the saw.