965173601 Husqvarna DMS 240 Core Drill Rig
Husqvarna DMS 240 Core Drill Rig
The DMS 240 is a complete core drilling system for a huge variety of drilling applications. It is the most powerful system in the Husqvarna drill motor stand range. The stand is tiltable, and features a convenient carry handle.
- Perfect for drilling reinforced concrete, bricks and other building material for ventilation and plumbing channels, waste evacuation pipes, barriers and road signs
- The stand can be tilted from 0 to 45 degrees for angle drilling
- Twin gear carriage allows for accurate alignment that requires minimal adjustment
- 1-1/4"-7 thread drill connection
- Drill holes up to 10" (153mm) in diameter
- 24" drilling stroke
- 2400 watts / 20 amp motor with an two-speed 185/455 rpm gearbox and electric overload protection
- Mechanical clutch reduces risk of motor damage
- Base Material Cast aluminum, 4 leveling screws
- Light and compact, it is easy to transport and mount the stand
- Fast set-up with the integrated vacuum base eliminates anchoring or clamping
- Equipped with stabilizing guide rollers for accurate drilling as well as cleaner, straighter holes
- The back support is clamped to the column with a rigid patented locking system, stabilizing operations
- Adjustment screws on the base plate, carriage and back support can be adjusted with the feed handle
- The stand has a jacking screw on the top for easy clamping of the stand
- The stand is equipped with transport wheels
- Optional vacuum pump available
|Husqvarna DMS 240 Core Drill Rig Specifications|
|Motor||Single Phase, Electric|
|Power||2.9 hp/ 2,200 W/ 20 amps|
|Bit Capacity||10 inch|
|Travel Length||24 inch|
|Weight||51 lbs |
|Plug Type||20A Twist Lock|
Questions & Answers
Does this drill come with the transport wheels?
by Shawn 12/6/2018 2:43:57 pm
This drill rig does include the wheels that are pictured in the photos above.
Do I need to buy adapters to fit different size drill bits?
What is the max size drill bit this machine will handle?
by Doug 2/4/2020 11:30:19 am
This will fit only drill bits with a 1-1/4"-7 threaded attachment. You can buy adapters here to fit any core bits that do not have that attachment.
This core drill can do up to a 10" diameter core drill
What do you suggest for an anchor bolt for horizontal drilling?
by RM 2/20/2020 7:38:40 am
Drill a hole for the expander/anchor at a distance of 335 mm (13.2”) from the centre of the hole. Bolt down the base plate. Check carefully that the expander is secured correctly. The bottom plate can be adjusted to the surface by using the leveling adjustment screws. Use the feed handle.
What the warranty on this core drill? Hour of operation to cool down time ratio?
by Rey Gonzalez 3/7/2020 1:17:09 pm
DM 280/DM 340/DM 650 core drill motors have a 2 year warranty. Wear items are not covered under warranty.
The cool down time ratio is dependent on the drill bit, material being drill, force used to drill, etc. There are too many variables to give an exact cool down time ratio.
To cool the core drill, run the machine unloaded for a minute or two to cool the motor. This will also blow dust and dirt out of the motor, ensuring longer life for the machine.
Can the drill be used separately from the stand?
by Rick Scott 6/12/2020 10:35:11 am
The drilling machine can be separated from the stand but it does not have a handle. It is meant to be mounted to the stand for drilling but technically the motor is a separate piece of equipment.