965173601 Husqvarna DMS 240 Core Drill Rig
Husqvarna DMS 240 Core Drill Rig
The DMS 240 is a complete core drilling system for a huge variety of drilling applications. It is the most powerful system in the Husqvarna drill motor stand range. The stand is tiltable, and features a convenient carry handle.
- Perfect for drilling reinforced concrete, bricks and other building material for ventilation and plumbing channels, waste evacuation pipes, barriers and road signs
- The stand can be tilted from 0 to 45 degrees for angle drilling
- Twin gear carriage allows for accurate alignment that requires minimal adjustment
- 1-1/4"-7 thread drill connection
- Drill holes up to 10" (153mm) in diameter
- 24" drilling stroke
- 2400 watts / 20 amp motor with an two-speed 185/455 rpm gearbox and electric overload protection
- Mechanical clutch reduces risk of motor damage
- Base Material Cast aluminum, 4 leveling screws
- Light and compact, it is easy to transport and mount the stand
- Fast set-up with the integrated vacuum base eliminates anchoring or clamping
- Equipped with stabilizing guide rollers for accurate drilling as well as cleaner, straighter holes
- The back support is clamped to the column with a rigid patented locking system, stabilizing operations
- Adjustment screws on the base plate, carriage and back support can be adjusted with the feed handle
- The stand has a jacking screw on the top for easy clamping of the stand
- The stand is equipped with transport wheels
- Optional vacuum pump available
|Husqvarna DMS 240 Core Drill Rig Specifications|
|Motor||Single Phase, Electric|
|Power||2.9 hp/ 2,200 W/ 20 amps|
|Bit Capacity||10 inch|
|Travel Length||24 inch|
|Weight||51 lbs |
|Plug Type||20A Twist Lock|
Questions & Answers (2)
Does this drill come with the transport wheels?
This drill rig does include the wheels that are pictured in the photos above.
Do I need to buy adapters to fit different size drill bits?
What is the max size drill bit this machine will handle?
This will fit only drill bits with a 1-1/4"-7 threaded attachment. You can buy adapters here to fit any core bits that do not have that attachment.
This core drill can do up to a 10" diameter core drill