1039 Gemini Taurus 2 Standard Blade Kit
Gemini Taurus 2 Standard Blade Kit
The replacement standard diamond blade for the Taurus I, II and II.2 Tile Shapers gives you strength as well as versatility in all materials.
- For general use, omni-directional
- Because the blade is round, you have the ability to cut in any direction
- The 360 degree diamond coating allows the blade to cut quickly while grinding the edge, leaving it smooth
- All blades cut the same materials: glass, tile, stone, shell, nonferrous metals, hard plastics such as acrylic and lexan, and anything that has a similar density to these materials
- These blades are designed for wet cutting only
- Blade kit comes with one blade, three yellow groove grommets, four red gear grommets and two hole reducers
How to Use
- Always let the blade do the cutting
- Forcing the blade through the material in a hurry will not only cause a slower cut but can also shorten the blade life
- There is an optimum speed for each blade in each material; you can feel it while you are cutting
- Sensitivity to this causes extremely long blade life at that point at which you get maximum cutting speed for minimal pressure
Ratings & Reviews
the blade fit perfectly and works great
by glassnat -
I needed this blade to complete a stained glass project I was working on when my old blade came apart. The price was great and it works perfectly.
Great Customer Service!
by Anne Meader -
Great customer service! Highly recommend this company for your needs!!