9182 Dewalt Wet Diamond Porcelain Drill Bits
Dewalt Wet Porcelain Diamond Drill Bits
Variety of sizes allow drilling holes for towel racks, lights, toilet roll holders, mirrors, shelves, soap dishes, tooth brush holders and blinds or curtains.
- Drill through porcelain, granite, marble, tile, stone, glass and masonry
- Vacuum Braze provides the strongest bond between diamond particles and the drilling surface of drill bit
- Diamond welded tip for greater life and durability
- Tested by our staff to drill more than 20 holes in hard porcelain
- Reverse spiral thread delivers continuous water feed critical for life speed
- Core ejection slot removes plug for repetitious holes
- Use wet only
- Old fashioned Spear Point carbide bits no longer work on the new type of super-hard floor, counter and wall tiles. Diamond Drill Bits are the solution
- All core drills have shaft sizes of 3/8" or less, for use in standard drills
- Hollow bore creates a core that guides the drill
- Diamond grit edge, no bond to wear-away
- Slotted edge and reverse thread spiral provide more water into the cut for quicker drilling and extended drill life
- Heavy-duty, single piece construction
- Core ejection slot ensures continuous drilling
- 3/16", 1/4" - 700 to 1,500 Max RPM
- 5/16", 3/8", 1/2" - 1,200 to 2,000 Max RPM
- 5/8", 3/4", 1" - 1,200 to 2,500 Max RPM
Ratings & Reviews
by Bob -
This drill bit saved me over 2 hours of tedious drilling. It is a must have for drilling in porcelain.
Great drill bit!
by Dennis -
I tried to use a carbide (2) bit and got nowhere. This bit was incredible!
Great Drill Bit
by Roger -
I bought the 1 3/8" Dewalt diamond drill bit for drilling holes in my porcelain tile shower installation. It worked great. I drilled 7 holes in grade 5 porcelain tiles with no problems. I placed the tile in a tray. Then filled the tray with water so the tile was about 1/2 inch underwater. Then I put the drill bit on the tile so that both the drill bit and tile were completely underwater. I was using 18 inch tiles - so I ended up using one of those trays sold by Home Depot for mixing batches of cement. It was the only container I could find that would hold an 18 inch tile underwater. Its a great drill bit !!
This really works!
by Gary Watkins -
I followed the directions and used a misting bottle for water and the bit worked better and faster than I expected.