Norton Clipper CTC705 7" Tile Saw
Norton Clipper CTC705 7 inch Tile Saw
Norton Clipper CTC705 7 inch wet tile saw is ideal for smaller to medium sized tile cutting jobs. With an upgraded 1 hp motor, this belt driven tile saw is just as strong as some of the larger saws on the market. With a light-weight water pan, the CTC705 can be easily moved from on and off the job site.
- Motor Upgrade: now equipped with a 1 hp belt driven motor for extra power and more precise cutting
- Light-weight Conveyor: allows for smooth transport of the cutting table and can easily lock for safe transportation
- Anti-skid Cutting Table Top: keeps material secure while cutting
- High intake water pump: easily filters out debris to keep water on the blade while cutting without clogging
- Premium Stand Sold Separately
- Genuine Norton Diamond Blade Included
|CTC705 Norton Clipper Tile Saw Specifications|
|Power (Electric)||Belt Driven - 1 hp|
|Full Load Amps||10 amps|
|Blade Capacity||7 inch|
|Depth of Cut||1-3/4 in|
|Straight Cut||17 in|
|Diagonal Cut||12 in|
|Blade Shaft RPM||6,000 RPM|
|Dimensions||30 in x 19-3/4 in x 17-1/2 in|
Questions & Answers
Are CTC705 and CTC705E the same thing?
by jason 11/19/2018 5:58:54 pm
The CTC705 is the updated model of the CTC705E. The CTC705 has been updated to now have a 1 hp belt driven motor rather than the CTC705E having a 1/2h p direct drive motor.
What is the weight of this saw and can you plunge cut?
by James Fritz 1/22/2020 4:16:56 pm
The saw with no stand/accessories weighs 43 lb. This tile saw does not have plunge cut capabilities.