201538 BJM SV1500C-230 3" Submersible Pump 230V
BJM SV1500C-230 3" Vortex Trash Submersible Pump
The SV-Series pumps are equipped with Vortex impellers, undoubtedly the best non-clog impellers ever invented for the handling of mud, raw sewage, viscious liquids, rags, wood chips and other solids. They pass solids of up to 90% of pump outlet diameter.
- Recessed vortex impeller pumps for passing large solids found in sewage and industrial waste
- SV pumps are designed to pass mud, raw sewage, leaves, rags, wood chips and other solids without clogging
- Constructed with a cast iron volute and fully recessed impeller for pumping solids without clogging
- Rugged construction (no breakable plastic component) and light weight for portability
Features and benefits
- Lip Seal and double mechanical seals.
- Lower seal is silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is carbon/ceramic.
- Built in high temperature automatic overload switch and class F motor insulation protects against motor failure due to overheating.
- 2 HP, 230 Volts, single phase, 14 Full Load Amp
- Max Solids 2-1/2"
|MAX. FLOW: GPM|
|MAX. HEAD: ft|
|MECHANICAL SEAL UPPER|
|MECHANICAL SEAL LOWER|
|IMPELLER- MULTI VANE|
|LIPSEAL & O-RINGS|
|QTY. OIL IN SEAL CHAMBER|
|MOTOR RATING: HP|
|MOTOR INSULATION CLASS|
|MOTOR SERVICE FACTOR|
|CURRENT Full Load Amps.|
|POWER CORD GAGE & LENGTH|
|MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE|