BJM R400-115 2" Submersible Pump 110V
BJM R400-115 Silver Bullet 2 inch Submersible Pump
- Silver Bullet pumps (0.5HP) are ideal for dewatering construction sites, mines, circulating fountain water, or for all around use in industrial plants and utilities
- Quality engineered for long life, and is built with a silicon carbide seal, class F motor insulation, ABS plastic and SS metal parts and Hi temp dry run motor protection
- Fits easily into an 8" casing
- Light weight and slim design of the R-400-115 pumps, you get top performance and superior quality for a very modest investment
- Pumps down to 2-1/4"
- 304SS motor housing; superior to pumps with aluminum housings that wear out pumping sandy water
- Hardened cast iron impellers and volutes; superior to pumps with plastic impellers that erode or plastic pump bodies that crack from rough handling
- 1/2 HP, 115V, single phase, 6 Full Load Amp
- 3 seals: Lip seal and (2) mechanical seals
- R400D impeller made of fiberglass reinforced Noryl
- Lower seal made of carbon/ceramic
|BJM R400 Specifications|
|MAX. FLOW||66 gpm|
|MAX. HEAD||35 ft|
|MAX SUBMERSION DEPTH||200 ft|
|DISCHARGE CONNECTION||2" NPT-M|
|PUMP WEIGHT||MAX SOLID SIZE|
|PUMP VOLUTE||Cast Iron|
|IMPELLER-MULTI VANE||Cast Iron|
|LIPSEAL & O-RINGS||Buna-N|
|ROTOR SHAFT||EXTERNAL HARDWARE|
|MOTOR RATING: HP||1/2 HP|
|MOTOR RPM||3450 Rpm|
|MOTOR INSULATION CLASS||F|
|MOTOR SERVICE FACTOR||1.1|
|CURRENT Full Load Amps||6 Amps|
|MOTOR PROTECTION||Thermal & Amp O.L.|
|POWER CORD GAGE & LENGTH||16/3; 33 ft.|
|MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE||104 F|
Questions & Answers
Do you have a pump curve graph for the pump?
by Jim 8/20/2018 4:25:21 pm
Please click here to view data sheet and pump curve.
Are they stainless steel?
by John 7/3/2019 3:27:04 pm
The external components of this model are made of stainless steel. View this data sheet for more information.
Is there an adapter so that this will fit a garden hose?
by Cathy 11/13/2020 5:14:56 pm
No, unfortunately the manufacturer does not offer a garden hose attachment that is compatible with these units.
Ratings & Reviews
Great general purpose pump
This is my second one of these pumps and my first one is still working great and pumping even dirty water like a champ. I have not yet installed this second one as the weather has been cold and rainy but I know I won't have any issues or problems with it. The service from Contractors Direct has been excellent and they are a great source for the BJM pumps.
Our fire department has several of these pumps that we use for dewatering. They are well priced and do a great job.