201361 BJM R400-115 2" Submersible Pump 110V
BJM R400-115 Silver Bullet 2" Submersible Pump
- Silver Bullet pumps (0.5HP) are ideal for dewatering construction sites, mines, circulating fountain water, or for all around use in industrial plants and utilities
- Quality engineered for long life, and is built with a silicon carbide seal, class F motor insulation, ABS plastic and SS metal parts and Hi temp dry run motor protection
- Fits easily into an 8" casing
- Light weight and slim design of the R-400-115 pumps, you get top performance and superior quality for a very modest investment
- Pumps down to 2-1/4"
- 304SS motor housing; superior to pumps with aluminum housings that wear out pumping sandy water
- Hardened cast iron impellers and volutes; superior to pumps with plastic impellers that erode or plastic pump bodies that crack from rough handling
- 1/2 HP, 115V, single phase, 6 Full Load Amp
- 3 seals: Lip seal and (2) mechanical seals
- R400D impeller made of fiberglass reinforced Noryl
- Lower seal made of carbon/ceramic
|BJM R400 Specifications|
|MAX. FLOW||66 gpm|
|MAX. HEAD||35 ft|
|MAX SUBMERSION DEPTH||200 ft|
|DISCHARGE CONNECTION||2" NPT-M|
|PUMP WEIGHT||MAX SOLID SIZE|
|PUMP VOLUTE||Cast Iron|
|IMPELLER-MULTI VANE||Cast Iron|
|LIPSEAL & O-RINGS||Buna-N|
|ROTOR SHAFT||EXTERNAL HARDWARE|
|MOTOR RATING: HP||1/2 HP|
|MOTOR RPM||3450 Rpm|
|MOTOR INSULATION CLASS||F|
|MOTOR SERVICE FACTOR||1.1|
|CURRENT Full Load Amps||6 Amps|
|MOTOR PROTECTION||Thermal & Amp O.L.|
|POWER CORD GAGE & LENGTH||16/3; 33 ft.|
|MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE||104 F|
Questions & Answers (2)
Do you have a pump curve graph for the pump?
Please click here to view data sheet and pump curve.Let us know if you have any other questions.
Are they stainless steel?
The external components of this model are made of stainless steel. View this data sheet for more information:https://www.contractorsdirect.com/PDF/bjm-R400-115-data-sheet.pdf
Ratings & Reviews
Great general purpose pump
This is my second one of these pumps and my first one is still working great and pumping even dirty water like a champ. I have not yet installed this second one as the weather has been cold and rainy but I know I won't have any issues or problems with it. The service from Contractors Direct has been excellent and they are a great source for the BJM pumps.