65915 Rubi Tools Professional Knee Pads
Rubi Tools Professional Knee Pads
- Extended heel on cover allows user to sit back on heels while working distributing the body weight evenly, which helps eliminate back problems
- Professional quality knee pads
- Secured by adjustable elastic band
- Replaceable ergonomic knee pads for Ergonomic Seat SR1
- Flame laminated inner sponge for added comfort cool max liner wicks away moisture leaving the user cool and dry
- Uniquely designed cover-bends with the knee flat kneeling surface creates stability while kneeling and eliminates strain on the lower back cover removes from the padding for easy cleaning
Ratings & Reviews
rubi knee pads
by Doug's tile & Repair -
I have been doing tile work for 21 years and these are the best knees pads, i bought 2 pairs before and i had them for at least 5 years before they wore out. I had to buy more so I did. If you are a tile guy you need to try these you wont go unsadtisfide
Rubi Knee pads
by Fritz Kopatz -
Good Knee pads. Long Lasting. I have tried knee pads that are more comfortable initially, however none are as durable as these. These knee pads do not break down.
I decided to give these knee pads a try due to the nice reviews. They fit perfectly to my knees, are very comfy and have great stability. My knees are very satisfied with this purchase
Confortable knee pads
Very comfortable knee pads, great stability. I recommend these knee pads for all types of surfaces. Its absorbent and lightweight material will protect you against knocks and bumps.
These knee pads constantly slip down and don't stay where you put them. These are the worst I've used and I don't know why they have other positive reviews.
Rubi knee pads
I’ve been a tile contractor for 31 years and have always used barwalt kn 1 knee pads because they work well and they’re durable but heavy, so I gave these rubi pads a try and I loved them. They provide great support to my knees and are very light so they don’t slide off your knee. My problem is the first pair only lasted 2 months before they split down the middle . Then my second pair split in 2 weeks. I weigh 180 and I didn’t leave them in the sun so they’re just not up to professional use in my opinion.