34951 Quick Drain Quick Slope
Quick Drain Quick Slope
Quick slope panels are designed specially for use in ADA showers. 100% recycled PET foam with a compression strength of 145 psi.
- Tile able shower receptor for Linear Drain
- Made of extruded rigid PET (polyethylene terephthalate) plastic foam. It is strong yet lightweight, non-reactive, economical, and shatterproof
- Chemically stable, UV resistant and suitable for both interior and exterior use
- Can be used with both sheet and liquid topical waterproofing
- Speed and consistency of installation
- Eliminates the need for traditional mud bed installations
- Lightweight, durable with high compressive strength 145 PSI
- Interlocking design, can be quickly and easily modified to size and shape of on site conditions
- Meets IAPMO PS-106-2013
- 100% post Consumer recycled and fully recyclable
SLPANADA48: includes three (3) 48″ x 16″ prefabricated one-way sloping material pre-cut at a 2% pitch. Leading edge at the drain is 3/16″; trailing edge away from the drain is 1-3/16″.
SLPANADA64: includes four (4) 48″ x 16″ prefabricated one-way sloping material pre-cut at a 2% pitch. Leading edge at the drain is 3/16″; trailing edge away from the drain is 1-3/16″.