52122 Novatek Novair 2000BIO Negative Air Machine
Novair 2000 BIO Air Filtration System
The air filtration unit was designed for "Abatement" such as Asbestos & Mold;"Remediation" such as Biohazard, Hospital use, Toxic Fume and Fire & Water Restoration throughout of the world. It is fully customizable in color and features to meet your needs and country standards. Portable Air Filtration for use in abatement, hospitals, air scrubbing, or anywhere dust is a concern.
- True 2000 cubic feet per minute with filters in place
- Filters and exhaust dust, smoke when cutting marble, cement dry
- 12" Exhaust directs the dust out
- Portable, and very durable
- Less clean-up, better worker conditions
- Dimensions: 37" x 26" x 31"
- Weight: 135 lbs.
- 110 Volts, 15 Amp, 2 hp, 2 speed motor
- Duct sold separately (item 3008)
- Powerful 2 hp motor generates exceptional, consistent air flow rate and utilizes all filter media area
- Pulls particulates deeper in the filters for longer filter life ( Save $$$ on filters)
- Easy to decontaminate or clean
- 2 Speed motor provides consistent air flow of 2000 CFM (high speed) and 1000 CFM (low speed)
- 8 point motor cage mounting prevents motor and cage shifting even under the harshest condition
- No more Rubbing Cages
- Seamless construction guarantees leak proof operation
- Lightest 2000 CFM unit on the market is easily transported by 2 operators
- Positive lock filter prevents filter movement for uninterrupted filtration
- Uses standard 24" x 24" H.E.P.A. filters, rated 99.97% efficiency against 0.3 micron particles
- Also available with general purpose filters