WP1550A Wacker Neuson Vibrating Compactors Single Direction
Wacker Neuson WP 1550A Premium Plate Compactor
The Wacker premium plates series feature an upgraded base plate and a belt-driven exciter which provide increased maneuverability. Ideal for any compaction needs including asphalt compaction.
- Water tank & wheel kit sold separately
- Premium plates features a belt-driven exciter for increased durability
- Patented computer designed base plate has a tapered bottom and edges for high speed and excellent maneuverability
- Designed for the compaction of granular and mixed materials with some cohesive content in confined areas such as parking lots, highway and bridge construction next to structures, curbs and abutments
- Lightweight, high strength aluminum components including the engine console and belt guard have been combined for reduced weight and easy machine handling
- Straight, center-mounted guide handle offers superior maneuverability and can be lowered within inches of the surface to operate plate under obstacles and form work
- High inertia clutch with adjustable shims ensures smoother operation, longer belt life, and simplified belt adjustment
- Many lifting points and front lift cage offer easier loading and unloading for operator convenience
|Wacker WP1550A Compactor Plate|
|Length x width x height (handle in working position)||34.5 x 19.5 x 38 in|
|Lowest working height||20 in|
|Size of base plate (L x W)||23 x 19.5 in|
|Operating weight||194 lbs | 88 kg|
|Water tank capacity||11 US qt|
|Compacted area||9,750 ft 2/h|
|Forward speed||up to 100 ft/min|
|Vibration frequency||100 Hz|
|Max. centrifugal force||3,375 lbs|
|Engine Type||Honda Gas |
Air-cooled, 4 cycle single cylinder
|Max. power output (@3900 rpm)||5.5 hp|
|Rated power output (@3600 rpm)||5.0 hp|
|Fuel tank capacity||3.9 US qt|
|Run Time||2.1 hr|
|Water Tank||2.75 US gal|
Questions & Answers (4)
Do you have the pad kit for a Wacker 1550 plate tamper?
Yes, we do offer pad kits for this machine here.
Does this model have a ductile iron plate?
The base plate is manufactured from wear-resistant nodular cast iron.
Sorry, I didn’t realize I wrote same model. Here is my question: what is the difference between wp1550aw and wp1550a?
The Wacker 1550AW has the water tank for asphalt included
Where can i get parts for my Wacker VP1135 in Newfoundland Canada? Thanks
We can get Wacker parts for you. We ship internationally. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-709-0002 for assistance