WP1550A Wacker Neuson 23" x 19.5" Single Direction Soil Plate Compactor
Wacker Neuson WP 1550A 23" x 19.5" Vibratory Soil Plate
- Water tank & wheel kit sold separately
- Premium plates features a tough, wear resistant, ductile iron base plate offering high strength and shock resistance.
- Patented computer designed base plate has a tapered bottom and edges for high speed and excellent maneuverability.
- Designed for the compaction of granular and mixed materials with some cohesive content in confined areas such as parking lots, highway and bridge construction next to structures, curbs and abutments.
- Lightweight, high strength aluminum components including the engine console and beltguard have been combined for reduced weight and easy machine handling
- Straight, center-mounted guide handle offers superior maneuverability and can be lowered within inches of the surface to operate plate under obstacles and form work
- High inertia clutch with adjustable shims ensures smoother operation, longer belt life, and simplified belt adjustment
- Many lifting points and front lift cage offer easier loading and unloading for operator convenience
|Length x width x height (handle in working position)||875 x 500 x 965||mm||34.5 x 19.5 x 38||in|
|Lowest working height||510||mm||20||in|
|Size of base plate (L x W)||585 x 500||mm||23 x 19.5||in|
|Water tank capacity||10,5||l||11||US qt|
|Forward speed||up to 30||m/min||up to 100||ft/min|
|Max. centrifugal force||15||kN||3,375||lb|
|Engine Type||air-cooled, 4 cycle single cylinder, gasoline engine Honda|
|Max. power output||4,1||kW||5.5||hp|
|Rated power output||3,7||kW||5.0||hp|
|Fuel tank capacity||3,7||l||3.9||US qt|
|Fuel consumption||1,8||l/h||1.9||US qt/h|
|Power Train||Power transmission from engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt onto exciter which transmits centrifugal force onto baseplate.|