Wacker Neuson P35A Concrete Screed Power Unit
Wacker Neuson P35A Power Unit for Concrete Screed
The Wacker Neuson concrete screed offers both reliable performance and operator comfort. With a variety of blade lengths available, the power unit is designed to fit the demands of every operator. Its unique twin handle system is fully height and angle adjustable offering maximum operator comfort. In addition, two isolators reduce handle vibration to the operator. Squeeze-grip handle is also fold able for easy transport and storage.
- Adjustable eccentric weights provide additional versatility
- The exciter can be adjusted to seven different positions allowing the unit's force to be appropriately matched to the application
- Fully enclosed exciter for operator protection and low maintenance
- Double set of exciter bearings require no greasing for long life
- Lightweight unit features lifting handle for easy transport
- A high production unit for quick and accurate strike-off of concrete slabs with or without the support of grade stakes and forms for residential, light commercial, industrial and highway applications
|Wacker Neuson P 35A Specifications
|Engine / Motor
|Air-cooled single-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine
|Engine / Motor manufacturer
|1.0 (1.3) kW (hp)
|0.7 US qt
|0.2 US gal/h
Does Wacker Neuson make any electric vibratory screeds, or electric vibratory plate compactors?
by DaveS@rstenstrom.com 1/20/2020 4:24:25 pm
Wacker Neuson only offers a gas-powered power screed motor unit.
Wacker Neuson does offer a battery-powered rammer and single direction vibrator plate compactor. Batteries and chargers are sold separately.