VSP-320 Alpha Variable Speed Wet Polisher
Alpha VSP-320 Variable Speed Wet Polisher
Alpha has replaced the VSP-120 with the newly designed VSP-320. Although the general appearance of the machines are similar, we have made a major overhaul on these models to make them durable and dependable tools. The major upgrade came in the form of the heavy-duty gear systems that includes the step-down transmission and a bevel and pinion gear to produce the variable speed range of 700 to 2,500 rpm. Thanks to the high-tech machine center, we have all parts precision-machined to reduce noise and vibration during the application. This upgrade ensures a long-lasting tool life and a comfortable application.
- Spindle is now specially coated to reduce friction extends the life of the oil seals
- Water hose is now very flexible and kink-free
- Electrical power cord has an in-line GFCI
- Hose lengths are now 15 ft. and are bundled by 3 ft. of an EasyOn-EasyOff sleeve that improves the maneuverability of the polisher
- Adjustable splash guard and ventilation cap minimize water getting inside the motor housing - exclusive to Alpha Tools
- Comes with a standard C-Handle for torque-oriented applications such as Profiling and Core Drilling and a standard Side Handle for general edge polishing applications
- Alpha VSP-320 Variable Speed Polisher
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Water Valve and Flexible Hose
- Faucet/Garden Hose Adapter
- Side Handle (reversible)
- Extra Carbon Brush Set
- Ventilation Cap
- Splash Guard
- EasyOn-EasyOff Sleeve
- Operator's Manual
|VSP-320 Alpha Variable Speed Polisher Specifications|
|Power||7 amps / 800 W|
Important information regarding Alpha warranty returns
- Alpha® warrants the VSP120 against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of original retail purchase.
- In the event that your Alpha power tool(s) are defective, and/or inoperable, they must be returned to Alpha Tool for inspection. This is the standard policy for all new (out of the box) and used Alpha power tools. Your item(s), will be inspected by Alpha, and a determination will be made on how to proceed with the warranty process.