Strata Heat Thermal Pack - 2 per Bag
Laticrete Strata_Heat 3 lbs. Bag with 2 Thermal Packs
When you add the Strata_Heat Thermal Pack to modified thin-set, you get uniform heat.
- Each 3 lbs. bag contains 2 Thermal Packs
- Increases thermal heat transfusion by 20%
- Wires transfer heat quicker, shutting down the system sooner, reducing energy costs by 15%
- Lowers kilowatt usage saves homeowner on electric bills
- Reduces cold spots between wires making floors extra luxurious
- Reduces thermostat cycle times
- Pays for itself in a matter of months
- Use (1) thermal pack with 25 lbs. bag of Laticrete thinset and (2) thermal packs with a 50 lbs. bag of Laticrete thinset
- Remove the thermal packs from the outer bag and remove the protective sleeve to expose the water soluble thermal pack
- Take the water soluble thermal pack and dissolve in the appropriate amount of water in a clean mixing container - 3-3.3 quarts for 1 pack, 6.1-6.6 quarts per 2 packs
- Very slowly agitate the packs and then mix with a mixing drill to fully disperse the the thermal pack in the mixing container
- Add your Laticrete thinset and follow standard instructions for thinset
Recommended thinsets for suitable substrates
- 253 Gold (DS-296.0)
- 254 Platinum (DS-677.0)
- 4-XLT (DS-080.0)
Questions & Answers
does this go in the thinnest to install the Strataheat mat or the thinnest to install the tiles over the mat?
by John 8/23/2018 7:14:14 am
This thermal pack is to be added to the thinset that would be used to set the tile over the strataheat mat and wires.