6868 Spin Doctor 1/8" Black Threaded Spacers/Posts
Spin Doctor Tile Leveling System, 1/8" Black Threaded Posts/Spacers
The Spin Doctor tile leveling system is a new tile leveling system that does not require any tools or pliers for installation. The free-spinning leveling cap spins down the spacer screw with minimal effort, allowing the installer to secure the cap and level the tile with only one hand.
- Choose between 100 piece or 250 piece boxes of 1/8" threaded posts/spacers
- Use with tile up to 3/4" thick
- Provides 1/8" grout joint - for a thinner grout joint, use the 1/16" Spin Doctor posts
How to Install Tile with the RTC Spin Doctor Tile Leveling System
- Lay the tile in the desired position
- Place the spin doctor tile leveling system threaded spacers right underneath each exposed edge of tile
- Ensure that direct contact is made between the spacer and the tile and that no mortar exists between the two
- Put the free-spinning cap on the top of the threaded spacer post and spin the cap down to the tile surface
- Continue spinning cap until all adjacent tile surfaces are flat and level
- One tile adhesive has cured, use a rubbet mallet to remove the cap and threaded post from the installed tile
- Caps can be cleaned and reused
Questions & Answers (1)
Are the spacers recyclable?
They are not recyclable as the material is a unique type of plastic and doesn’t melt together well with others.
Ratings & Reviews
by Michelle F
I am very pleased with Contractors Direct.
We ordered the Spin doctor leveling system. This is a great product.
We had a hard time finding this local an are very glad you had them. The price is great too