6868 Spin Doctor 1/8" Black Threaded Spacers/Posts
Spin Doctor Tile Leveling System, 1/8" Black Threaded Posts/Spacers
The Spin Doctor tile leveling system is a new tile leveling system that does not require any tools or pliers for installation. The free-spinning leveling cap spins down the spacer screw with minimal effort, allowing the installer to secure the cap and level the tile with only one hand.
- Choose between 100 piece or 250 piece boxes of 1/8" threaded posts/spacers
- Use with tile up to 3/4" thick
- Provides 1/8" grout joint - for a thinner grout joint, use the 1/16" Spin Doctor posts
How to Install Tile with the RTC Spin Doctor Tile Leveling System
- Lay the tile in the desired position
- Place the spin doctor tile leveling system threaded spacers right underneath each exposed edge of tile
- Ensure that direct contact is made between the spacer and the tile and that no mortar exists between the two
- Put the free-spinning cap on the top of the threaded spacer post and spin the cap down to the tile surface
- Continue spinning cap until all adjacent tile surfaces are flat and level
- One tile adhesive has cured, use a rubbet mallet to remove the cap and threaded post from the installed tile
- Caps can be cleaned and reused
Questions & Answers
Are the spacers recyclable?
by Christine Tippelmann 5/9/2020 10:30:27 am
They are not recyclable as the material is a unique type of plastic and doesn’t melt together well with others.
How many spacers to the square foot for a 12”x36” plank tile
by rick geneau 9/15/2020 11:11:24 am
Spin doctors used per sq. ft. may vary based on material used, application, and installer preference. We would recommend 2 pieces per square foot for this tile
Ratings & Reviews
by Michelle F
I am very pleased with Contractors Direct.
We ordered the Spin doctor leveling system. This is a great product.
We had a hard time finding this local an are very glad you had them. The price is great too
by Ron -
Great product. Even better customer service!
Great to reduce lippage
by David McEvoy -
Great to reduce lippage. Small cost is easily made up for by the speed increase. Increase productivity.
Makes setting large tile a breeze
Pretty good product. Slight cost of the spacers is easily made up for in time saved. Just make sure you use the right thin mortar.
Cheaper, faster and better Customer service than Amazon
by Tony Ribley sr
Ordered 10 boxes of this product over the phone on a Thursday and it arrived on Saturday for only a $12.95 shipping charge from Salt Lake City to San Diego and was a $100 dollars cheaper than Amazon which said it would be 2 weeks to process and deliver the order. Awesome customer service and will definitely use Contrators Direct again. Thabk you
BTW I had ordered this product from Amazon then I noticed the delivery date changed to about 2 weeks out. I am in the middle of a remodel and I didn't want to stop the progress. I got on line and found Contractors Direct and ordered the product. I went back to Amazon and canceled the noticed the order was through Amazon from Contractors Direct for $100 more and 2 weeks out. Thank you Contractors Direct