SDCAP Spin Doctor Leveling System Caps
Spin Doctor Leveling System Caps - 100 Piece Box
Spin Doctor leveling system is one of the fastest and most convenient tile leveling systems on the market. The tile leveling caps feature a patented free-spinning design that allows the tile installer to spin the cap down the threaded spacer post with the least amount of effort. Caps can be tightened using only one hand, freeing one hand to make any necessary adjustments to the tile during installation.
- Sold in 100 piece boxes
- No tool required - Freely spin the leveling cap down to the tile surface in seconds using only two fingers
- Reusable caps - Leveling caps can be used job after job with no decrease in performance
- Better visibility - Caps have gaps so you can see the grout joint at the spacer
How to Use the RTC Spin Doctor System
- Set your tile in the desired position
- Position the spacers directly under the edge of the exposed tile - make certain there is direct contact between the threaded spacer posts and tile with no mortar in between
- If using the protective shields, slide the shield down the post until it meets the surface of the tile
- Put free-spinning cap on the top of the threaded spacer post and spin the cap down to the tile surface
- Turn cap until all adjacent tile surfaces are flush
- Remove the leveling caps and posts with a rubber mallet after tile adhesive has cured
- Clean off caps with warm water and re-use
Additional Components Sold Separately
Questions & Answers (1)
How many caps and 1/6 White threaded clips that go with them do I need to cover 400 SF 24 x 24?
Please refer to our coverage chart to determine how many clips you need. This was created for Tuscan leveling system, however can be translated to all leveling systems.