9256 Schluter Kerdi-Shower Kit
Schluter KERDI-SHOWER Kit
Schluter KERDI-SHOWER-KIT contains all of the waterproofing components, including the shower tray and shower curb, required to create a maintenance-free, watertight shower assembly without a mortar bed.
- Designed to create a fully waterproof and vapor-tight enclosure in tiled showers and residential steam showers
- Contains shower tray, shower curb, waterproofing membrane and waterproofing strips
- Multiple sizes available
- KERDI-DRAIN grate and flange are sold separately
- 1 KERDI-SHOWER-T/-TS/-TT shower tray
- KERDI-BOARD-SC shower curb(s) for longest side of the shower tray
- 1 KERDI 3' 3" x 33' waterproofing membrane roll
- 1 KERDI-BAND 5" x 33' waterproofing strip
Questions & Answers (4)
Are the kits customizable? Say the shower is 34”x36” with a center drain. If I bought the 48”x48” kit can I make it work?
Yes, the shower bases can be cut to size or extended using dry pack mortar. Make sure to cut down in equal increments to ensure proper slope to the drain.
im looking for 60in x 60in schluter kerdi- shower kit can you help me
The kits do not come in a 60in x 60in. We recommend ordering the 72in x 72in Center Drain Kit and cutting it down to size.
What is the thickness along both sides and ends of the 38" x 60" curbless shower tray with center drain?
The KST965/1525 has a perimeter height of 1-1/8" (along all edges) and slopes down to the center drain.
my tub is 30x54, with left side drain
what size shower kit would i need to take out the tub?
First we would recommend removing any pre-existing tub or shower as the substrate must be clean, even, and load bearing and any leveling must be done prior to shower tray installation. Measure the installation area to determine the proper tray to use. It appears that you may need the 38" x 60" off-center drain kit (KSK9651525S) and then just cut the tray to size prior to application; ideally, the tray is cut equally on all sides to ensure a consistent perimeter height.