51903 Rubi Tools TC-125 Circular Saw Cutter Kit
Rubi Tools TC-125 5" Circular Saw Cutter Kit
Rubi TC-125 hand-held, circular saw is the perfect tool for cutting all kinds of ceramic tiles, large ceramic sheets, natural stone and sintered stone. Equipped with a vacuum port and water feed system, this versatile saw can cut either wet or dry and is best used with the Rubi's slab cutting system for large format tile.
- Achieve a precise and smooth cut when using the Slim cutting guide rails
- Fits either 4-1/2" or 5" diamond blades
- 32 mm (1-1/4") vacuum port equipped for dry cutting dust control - dust port adapter provided for other diameters
- 16 mm (5/8") hose quick connection and rubber stopper for vacuum port during wet cutting
- Cutting head is able to adjust for 45° cuts
- Adjustable cutting height depth
- Able to do miter cuts with an additional handle that increases control and visibility during cutting
- Safety lock that prevents unintentional starting, and an electric cable with PRCD to protect the equipment from power surges
- Cast aluminum disc protector with a quick opening lid for quick disc change while minimizing the projection of water and particles
- Rubi Tools TC-125 Circular Saw
- 5" SUPERPRO Dry Cutting Diamond Blade
- Rubi Slim Guide Rails (320 cm)
- 2 Suction Cups
- Dust Port Adapter
- Additional Handle
- Carrying Bag for Slim Guides
- Carrying Case for TC-125
- Operator's manual
|Rubi Tools TC-125 Hand-Held Saw Specifications|
|Blade Capacity||4-1/2" - 5"|
|Length of Cut||10 ft. 6 in. (320 cm)|
|Depth of Cut||13/16"-1"|
|Depth of Cut at 45°||9/16"-11/16"|
Questions & Answers (2)
Does the rail come in one long piece or more smaller pieces?
The Slim Guide Rails come in 3 pieces. They can be easily put together to create a length of about 10 ft. They can also be used individually for smaller lengths.
I am interested in your Rubi TC 125 Circular Cutter Kit for cutting porcelain tiles but the voltage that I need is 220 or 380 volt 3 phase. Do you have this available?
There are 230 Volt machines that are available. These need to be special ordered. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-709-0002 or firstname.lastname@example.org to order this product.