7619 Raimondi Vite Leveling System Caps
Raimondi Vite Leveling System Caps
- Caps are placed on-top of the threads to be tightened
- Caps spin and tightens with just two fingers
- Grip points are established on caps, spin until it reaches the tile
- Tighten caps so it levels itself between spaces which removes lippage
- Once adhesive is set simply remove caps by hitting with a rubber mallet or use the Clip Dozer
- Caps are specially designed with hollow spaces to see grout joints
- Suitable for both tile sides and intersections
- The VITE does not require any tools
How to Use Raimondi Vite Tile Leveling System
- STEP 1: After spreading your tile adhesive, insert leveling clip underneath the tiles along the 4 sides - use traditional spacers as you normally would to square up the corners. For larger tiles, it may be necessary to "double up", using 2 leveling spacers for each side
- STEP 2: Set the tile and beat it with a rubber mallet
- STEP 3: Spin the caps until tight. You will see tile lift removing lippage
- STEP 4: Once the tile adhesive has been allowed to set, remove the VITE system with a rubber mallet or by kicking them out with your feet. Grout can be installed once all clips have been removed
Questions & Answers (2)
What thickness of grout line do you have available?
For these caps, we currently only offer the 1/32" posts. We do offer other post and cap systems that come in a 1/16" or a 1/8" all available here.
Are the base of these the same thickness of the wedge and clip systems?
The plate for the RLS and VITE are between 1.8 to 2 mm thick (always a variance of 0.2 in all plastic). Under 1.5 mm he will be too soft and over 2 mm you will need a bigger notch trowel. The best thickness for any base under tile will be 2 mm.
Ratings & Reviews
Good for smaller format tile, 8x20 worked great.