7619 Raimondi Vite Leveling System Caps
Raimondi Vite Leveling System Caps
- Caps are placed on-top of the threads to be tightened
- Caps spin and tightens with just two fingers
- Grip points are established on caps, spin until it reaches the tile
- Tighten caps so it levels itself between spaces which removes lippage
- Once adhesive is set simply remove caps by hitting with a rubber mallet or use the Clip Dozer
- Caps are specially designed with hollow spaces to see grout joints
- Suitable for both tile sides and intersections
- The VITE does not require any tools
How to Use Raimondi Vite Tile Leveling System
- STEP 1: After spreading your tile adhesive, insert leveling clip underneath the tiles along the 4 sides - use traditional spacers as you normally would to square up the corners. For larger tiles, it may be necessary to "double up", using 2 leveling spacers for each side
- STEP 2: Set the tile and beat it with a rubber mallet
- STEP 3: Spin the caps until tight. You will see tile lift removing lippage
- STEP 4: Once the tile adhesive has been allowed to set, remove the VITE system with a rubber mallet or by kicking them out with your feet. Grout can be installed once all clips have been removed
Questions & Answers (1)
what thickness of grout line do you have available?
For these caps we currently only offer the 1/32" posts. We do offer other post and cap systems that come in a 1/16" or a 1/8"
Ratings & Reviews
Good for smaller format tile, 8x20 worked great.