BD2WD Raimondi Dual-Head Bulldog Advanced Bullnose
Raimondi Dual-Head Bulldog Advanced Bullnose Machine
TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!
The Raimondi Bulldog Advanced Bullnose Machine enables you to perform perfect bullnose and 45-degree miter cuts on just about any Porcelain or Natural Stone up to 1-3/16" thick!
- Optional accessories extensions guides shown on some pictures
- Diamond wheels are not included
- Dual Motor Assembly operating 2 different diamond wheels in one pass!
- Each motor requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit
- For bullnosing and beveling. Create 1/2 Bullnose, 45° bevel (Jolly) on: marble, granite, porcelain, single and double fired
- Produce a perfect edge, regardless of the thickness of the tile
- Eliminating the gauging of each tile before profiling
- Perform perfect bullnose and 45 degree bevel
- Fabricate your bullnosing on the job and cut your cost
- Wheels available in 3/8" and 5/8" Radius
- We recommend for Porcelain tile that you only use steps 1-4
- Provided with telescopic legs with wheels kit
- Raimondi Dual-Head Bulldog Advanced Bullnose Machine
- 47 in. Sliding Table
- Tool Kit
- Dressing Stone
- Operator's manual
|Raimondi BullDog Dual-Head Advanced Bulldog Machine Specifications|
|Power||Belt Driven 1-1/2 hp / 20 amps|
|Max Length of Bullnose||47-1/4 in|
|Max Depth of Bullnose||1-3/16 in|
|RPM||3360 - motor / 5370 - wheel|
|Wheel Capacity||4-1/2 in-6-1/4 in|
|Dimensions||44 x 31 x 27 in|
Questions & Answers (2)
Where can I get a replacement motor for the Raimondi Dulldog Advanced? I don't know the part number.
The part number of the replacement Raimondi Dual-Head Bulldog motor is P297IN86D/110. Please send an email to email@example.com to set up a custom order.
Would this be the proper equipment to put a bull nose on Travertine ?
The Raimondi bulldog is the ideal machine for bull nosing many types of tiles including travertine.