BD2WD Raimondi Dual-Head Bulldog Advanced Bullnose
Raimondi Dual-Head Bulldog Advanced Bullnose Machine
TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!
The Raimondi Bulldog Advanced Bullnose Machine enables you to perform perfect bullnose and 45-degree miter cuts on just about any Porcelain or Natural Stone up to 1-3/16" thick!
- Optional accessories extensions guides shown on some pictures
- Diamond wheels are not included
- Dual Motor Assembly operating 2 different diamond wheels in one pass!
- Each motor requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit
- For bullnosing and beveling. Create 1/2 Bullnose, 45° bevel (Jolly) on: marble, granite, porcelain, single and double fired
- Produce a perfect edge, regardless of the thickness of the tile
- Eliminating the gauging of each tile before profiling
- Perform perfect bullnose and 45 degree bevel
- Fabricate your bullnosing on the job and cut your cost
- Wheels available in 3/8" and 5/8" Radius
- We recommend for Porcelain tile that you only use steps 1-4
- Provided with telescopic legs with wheels kit
- Raimondi Dual-Head Bulldog Advanced Bullnose Machine
- 47 in. Sliding Table
- Tool Kit
- Dressing Stone
- Operator's manual
|Raimondi BullDog Dual-Head Advanced Bulldog Machine Specifications|
|Power||Belt Driven 1-1/2 hp / 20 amps|
|Max Length of Bullnose||47-1/4 in|
|Max Depth of Bullnose||1-3/16 in|
|RPM||3360 - motor / 5370 - wheel|
|Wheel Capacity||4-1/2 in-6-1/4 in|
|Dimensions||44 x 31 x 27 in|
Questions & Answers (3)
Where can I get a replacement motor for the Raimondi Dulldog Advanced? I don't know the part number.
The part number of the replacement Raimondi Dual-Head Bulldog motor is P297IN86D/110. Please send an email to email@example.com to set up a custom order.
Would this be the proper equipment to put a bull nose on Travertine ?
The Raimondi bulldog is the ideal machine for bull nosing many types of tiles including travertine.
Are any of the wheels included with the purchase or do they all have to be bought separately?
No wheels are included with this machine all wheels must be purchased separately.