6445 ProGrade Disposable Grout Bags
ProGrade Disposable Grout Bags
ProGrade has created the toughest grout bag on the market, proudly made in the United States. These versatile grout bags can be used for the masonry, tiling, restoration, stonework and roofing industries.
- Sold in either 25, 250 or 1,000 piece packs
- Use the grout bag on its own or as a liner for cloth bags to increase the life of the cloth bag and decrease cleanup time
- Smooth, strong side seals conform to the shape of the grout bag eliminating the need to go back and touch up dispensed grout
- Attached with a cardboard header for easy storage and efficient retrieval on the job site
- 4.2 PSI burst point - highest in the market
- Size: 12" x 24"
- Film: 2.9 mil MDPE
- Hang a pack of 25 grout bags for efficient retrieval and use on the job site, simply tear off a new one as needed. No more searching for loose bags!
- Proudly Made in the USA
If you use grout bags buy these they are well worth the money
by MVP Tile and Stone
I use these as a insert in my everyday grout bags extending the life of the bag and reducing cleanup. The slick nature of plastic the grout flows smoothly. More importantly for a small business that means I am faster.
I can probably extend the life of my expensive grout bags by 4 times at least. Well worth the price per plastic insert around .33 each