Norton Clipper 14" Masonry Saw
Norton Clipper BBM307 14" Masonry Saw
The Norton Clipper BBM307 Mini Masonry Saw features an all-steel uni-body construction with the best weight-to-strength distribution in its class, a 14" blade capacity, and an ergonomically designed three-position locking cutting head for a safe, clear view of the cutting area.
Where can i buy brushes for the BBM307?
by gary 4/29/2016 3:23:47 pm
You can buy the replacement brushes for the BBM307 here.
What thread is the arbor: right hand or left hand?
by lLYLE 7/6/2016 8:19:32 am
If we are talking about the blade shaft bolt it is M10 X 20MM 1.5 DIN933 Left hand thread.
How do you mount a masonry blade?
by jim 8/27/2016 12:32:59 pm
1. Before mounting any blade on the saw, the blade should be inspected for any damage which might have occurred during shipment, handling or previous use.
2. The blade collars and arbors should be cleaned and examined for damage before mounting the blade.
3. The blade must be properly fitted over the arbor.
4. The blade shaft nut, which is a left-hand thread nut, must be tightened securely against the outside blade shaft collar.
5. The blade must be operated within the specified maximum operating speed listed on the blade.
6. The blade guard must be in place with the blade collar guard closed when the saw is running.
Do you sell replacement motors for a BBM307 (3 hp, 10 amp)?
by Bill 12/2/2016 8:20:12 pm
You purchase a replacement BBM307 motor here.
Can you use it to cut small, thin tiles such as the one for a backsplash?
by HIEN LAM 6/13/2017 2:56:51 pm
Short Answer: No.
This saw specializes in cutting masonry material like outdoor stone blocks, bricks, pavers, etc. Cutting tile on this saw may result in chipped/broken tile when using an aggressive blade.