Laticrete Latasil Caulk Colors 10.3 oz Sealant Cartridge
Laticrete Latasil 10.3 oz Sealant Cartridge
The Laticrete Latasil Sealant is a high performance silicone sealant designed for interior or exterior use in coves, corners, changes in plane and expansion joints in applications of stone, thin brick or manufactured stone masonry veneers. Ideal for wet area applications.
- Exterior and interior use
- Swimming pools and other wet applications
- Joints for ceramic tile and stone applications
- Expansion joints in residential and commercial applications
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology
- Resistant to pool chemicals
- Matches top 19 Laticrete grout colors and clear
- Easy to smooth and tool
- Excellent for masonry construction
- Excellent movement capacity - 25% extension and compression
- Can be used where ceramic tile abuts glass and window framing
- Conforms to the following properties under ASTM Câ€“920: Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, Use I, Use M, Use G. Conforms to ASTM C-794 Adhesion Properties
- Works with the following substrates Stone, glass, metal/steel, ceramic tile, masonry surfaces, wood and plastic surfaces
I have an shower that needs re caulking. What is recommended to prep before applying Laticrete Latisil sealant?
by jim k 11/5/2017 8:29:09 pm
Clean all joints and surfaces to receive sealant, removing all foreign matter and contaminants such as grease, oil, dust, water, frost, surface dirt, old sealants and protective coatings.
Metal, glass and plastic surfaces should be cleaned by mechanical or solvent procedures. Simple detergent or soap and water treatments are not acceptable. In all cases where utilized, solvents should be wiped on and off with clean, oil and lint free cloths.
When using any solvent always follow solvent manufacturer’s safety, handling and installation recommendations.
Can this be used on concrete in a heavy traffic area?
by Dale S 11/12/2018 3:35:43 pm
This can be used on concrete surfaces in high foot traffic areas but should not be put under vehicular traffic.
My contractor used this along the top of my laminate countertop's backsplash where it meets ceramic tile on wall in the kitchen and my one complaint is that it is shiny - which makes it look like there is water sitting there - which is distracting and, in my opinion, detracts from the professional look it had before this was applied. Does your product come in a matte finish by any chance?
by Karen Jackson 2/14/2019 7:05:36 am
Unfortunately Laticrete does not offer a matte finish option for Latasil.
by aj vieira
by Shawn -
As always great product, easy to use and matches perfectly.